Best little $4 trash can / wastebasket at Wal-Mart
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best little $4 trash can / wastebasket at Wal-Mart

Exclamation Best little $4 trash can / wastebasket at Wal-Mart

I've found the neatest trash can for the ody and it is only $4 at Wal-Mart in the auto section. It is made of black plastic. It can be hung from the headrest or placed just about anywhere.

We've had ours for over a month now right up against the passenger side of the center console. About half of the wastebasket is hidden by the lower dash and enough of the thing is exposed to put the days trash in it. It also wedges nicely between the lower dash and floor so it does not rattle or move around. In fact, I've not yet taken off the hanging strap as its sticking up helps hold the trash can in place under the dash.

Here is a link showing the side view. It does not really take up any leg room from the passenger as it is all the way to the left of the passenger's legs and up against the firewall and center console.

http://www.bellautomotive.com/asp/pr...s.asp?id=11054

Best cheap accessory I've found for the ody.
    Last edited by rlpenny; 08-15-2002 at 11:51 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

we just use the bin under the cup holder. ( i think it was a CD holder?) dry trash only.
    2002-EX-SS

Trash container option

I just picked up a small collapsable lunchbox-cooler with a strap at walmart after checking the different options (I saw the little hard plastic one, and although good, a little small.). I like the lunchbox-cooler idea since its capacity is a litle larger, you can flap over the cover to hide the trash, and it too can hang. I have it sitting on the floor under the flip up console more toward the back passengers, but close enough to the driver to access too, but also with the strap looped over the armrest in case it gets kicked. Seems very stable. Plus it is waterproof in case you toss something in that is wet.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements