Hey guys, its time I change the tires of my 2005 EX. However, I just don't know what tire to choose considering the countless options.
I would need some help from you guys who are alot more experienced and some whom have been in this forum for a really long time. Here are my common criteria:
1) 10,000 miles of commuting that are usually from school and back daily. Mostly highway cruising, though.
2) No snow in my country (Singapore), just a lot of rain in certain months.
3) Usually carry 6 people (range from 45 - 78kgs).
4) Must be very safe in both dry and wet (no hydroplaning at approx. 60mph).
5) As quiet and comfortable as possible. Handling wise, just moderate will do.
6) Budget: $130USD/pc.
Also, could you provide me with some reliable websites that also offer international shipping to Singapore?
Please help me out! Any help is appreciated. Thanks a alot in advance! *cheers*