Honda Odyssey Forum banner

What offset?

15K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  RootBeerOdy 
#1 ·
Hi guys! I just got my 2011 LX. I'm planning on putting 20" niche Verona 9.5 all around with 245/45/20 tires. What offset should I get? I'm planning putting H&R springs but not on the near future. Thanks in advance

#6 ·
Hey Flipside, So I've seen you post on several of these wheel forums so I'm hoping you might be able to help me! Slick ride first of all!

We just upgraded from out '07 to a '12 Touring Elite. I've got my eyes on a set of 20x10 +40 and was wondering if you thought those would work. They offer the same wheel in a 20x8.5 +40 which I assume would fit with no issues. I'm also planning on a set of H&R springs and I would think with the +40 I wouldn't have any rubbing issues, but I have no idea!

Also, I can't seem to find anything on hub rings. I've searched all over to find factory centerboard on the TE and have had zero luck. Any help with what the factory centerboard is?

Appreciate any help!

#16 ·
anytime man. stretch wise there shouldn't be anything extreme just a poke on the 245, the downside to it is you would hit your wheels in every curb first before your tires. 255 would be your best option but again the downside to this set up is you would rub in the front at full reverse and possibly rub in the rear if you load your van to the max and not a whole lot of selection on that size compared to 245 which gives you more options tire wise. So just certain compromise on which better suit your use of the van.

#17 ·
I ordered the same wheels as Pramos (sorry bud, wife chose these out of 4-5 different sets of wheels I was considering). I went with 20x10.5 +35 offset and will run Falken ZE950 245/45/20. My odyssey is not lowered yet and I plan on getting the megan coilovers when the next shipment arrives at Megan. I have a friend that works there as the Business and Operations Manager and they are currently out of stock.

I'm hoping this tire and wheel combo will fit without rolling the fenders when I lower the van, but I will roll them if needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.