First Team Honda Chesapeake, VA
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First Team Honda Chesapeake, VA

Smile First Team Honda Chesapeake, VA

Purchased an 06 EXL in Oct. Great people! Let us test drive twice. Second time by ourselves so we could take it home to make sure it would fit into the garage. My wife drove around a couple of parking lots to see how it manuevered.

No pressure. We apologize for visiting the dealership so many times before we decided to buy.

Did not have have the Desert Rock color but was able to find one close and had it there the next day!

The finance lady was so nice that we hugged before leaving. Never hugged anyone when buying a car!

They even called back the next week and asked us to come back in so they could lower the APR! Did not amount to much per month, but they at least called and offered.

First Team offers Tire For Life. We have to have scheduled maintenance performed at the dealership. The best I can figure is I don't have to change the oil in my garage and five years from now I get a new set of tires!

Will post more later when we start using the service dept.
    carlylet
    2006 EXL Desert Rock Metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Sounds like you had an awesome buying experience. Dealers like that are simply hard to find this day and time. I'm sure you really will enjoy your new van.
    2003 EXL-NAVI
    1999 CHEVY S10 LS

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread