Kudos to Honda Cars of Boston
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kudos to Honda Cars of Boston

Kudos to Honda Cars of Boston

I just recieved my HB 2002 EX-L RES. I was thoroghly pleased with the service that I got from my salesman Rick. I never had to deal with the finance/business manager Rick took care of everything. He matched Donna's price on the Honda care, and worked with Honda when the first car I had ordered had paint problems.

Because of the problems with the paint, the dealer offered me the equivalant of 900 in cash and options (internet prices) for my troubles, and offered me the next vehicle he had on allocation. We opted to wait fot the HB so, about a month delay. On delever the salesman explaned ever feature to the tee, with the exeption of the RES. He told me (up front) that this was the first RES he had delivered, and worked with me to get the right answers to my questions.

This is my first ever positive dealer experience. I WILL by my future Hondas from Rick
    Jon
    2002 HB EX-L RES

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Hi jgma,

I'm will be beginning to look for a minivan in the next few months so I'm interested in which dealers you have went to and the pricing you obtained.

Thanks

Get those guys over here to train the idiots that work at Honda dealers out here on the West Coast..

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Thumbs up Rick at Honda of Boston is great!

We too purchased a vehicle from Rick P at Honda of Boston. Ours is a used 2001 EX with IVES. Rick was very friendly, low-key and informative. He followed up all phone calls, and was honest about our trade-in. I would definitely recommend dealing with Rick, and if we need second car in the future I would go back.

7. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread