Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits & Premium LED Lighting! - Save Big!

166K views 608 replies 47 participants last post by  XenonDepot 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly serving the automotive industry since 2001:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 8 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

See less See more
#4 ·
I didn't know there was a contest. How do I win for the month of October? :heh:

#7 ·
That URL doesn't work.

In any case, since the home minister won't approve funding, I won't be winning anything. :(

#9 ·
dv, you've earned a free HID kit for all the spam you have to deal with!! Especially if the home minister has not given the "blessing" :stupid:

#10 ·
New Dad New Van said:
dv, you've earned a free HID kit for all the spam you have to deal with!! Especially if the home minister has not given the "blessing" :stupid:
That's the problem. Home minister says since you spend way too much time on the oddyclub you are dreaming up these unnecessary expences from there and hence "Request Denied" :(

As to winning because I deal with the spam. That's not right either. Chiody and I do this as a hobby and do not expect any rewards. It wouldn't be right to expect rewards any way and I am sure Chiody would agree. :)

#11 ·
dvpatel said:
As to winning because I deal with the spam. That's not right either. Chiody and I do this as a hobby and do not expect any rewards. It wouldn't be right to expect rewards any way and I am sure Chiody would agree. :)
OK, then how 'bout a virtual pat on the back to you both. Oops, off topic again, sorry Steve.

#13 ·
Logically, it should. But, the Buy/Sell section threads used to be limited to 30 days so incase Jim wakes up one day and blows away all the threads older than 30 days from there, I left this one here as this one is for information on new exclusive pricing. :)

#18 ·
Xenon Depot is a reputable source for HIGH QUALITY products. I have both a Xenon Depot HID kit and a Putco LED kit installed in the fam-van! :D

Check out my link for installation specs of the HID. Installation specs and writeup of the LED coming soon!

#21 ·
Got my HID's!!

I just wanted to thank Steve for the great customer service and advise. The Hid's arrived very quickly and install was about an hour (in the dark). So far they work great. I purchased the Phillips kit for my ody. I'll post back later with further testings. My only one tiny itsy bitsy complaint was that i wish there was more 2 sided sticky foam for mounting the relays or ignitors. Other then that, everything seemed top notch and im very happy overall!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.