Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits & Premium LED Lighting! - Save Big!
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits & Premium LED Lighting! - Save Big!

Blog Entries

Exclusive Pricing on XenonDepot.com HID Kits & Premium LED Lighting! - Save Big!

HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly serving the automotive industry since 2001:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
    ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
    Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
    Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 8 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
    merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
    compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
    Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

Last edited by dvpatel; 04-03-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Post #277 was marked as OP.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Blog Entries
    Hi,

Please view the attached pictures to highlight some of the features of the Xtreme HID kit:

Steve

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to P Kieu - Winner of September's FREE HID kit =)

Steve

I didn't know there was a contest. How do I win for the month of October?
    When I use this smilie ===> I am NOT calling you stupid.

The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.

2007 EX-L R&N, Slate Green with Olive (couldn't muster up the courage to trade my 1999 baby) ... Ours

2001 Emerald Green Pearl Accord V6-LX (Replaced the POS Taurus) ... Hers ...
    ..... Tranny replaced 6/4/08 @ 67,977 miles.
    ..... Tranny strarted slipping only 8,414 miles after the replacemnt.
    ..... 2nd tranny replacement 9/21/2009 @ 76,659 miles.
    1999 Sterling Mist Nissan Maxima SE with Bose and 6 Disc CD Changer in the trunk ... All Mine

1993 Maroon Ford Taurus GL (Was a POS after the clock turned 60K Miles) ... Traded for the Accord

alexmish1's Customer Acceptance Checklist
    alexmish1's Rattle Kill

Super Moderator
    Originally posted by dvpatel
    I didn't know there was a contest. How do I win for the month of October?
    I think if you "buy" a kit, you are put on the "list" to possibly win and qualify for a "refund?"

Blog Entries
    Correct. Please view this link for more info:

http://www.KBcarstuff.com/Free_month...ee%20hid%20kit!.htm

Steve

That URL doesn't work.

In any case, since the home minister won't approve funding, I won't be winning anything.

The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.

2007 EX-L R&N, Slate Green with Olive (couldn't muster up the courage to trade my 1999 baby) ... Ours

1999 Sterling Mist Nissan Maxima SE with Bose and 6 Disc CD Changer in the trunk ... All Mine

1993 Maroon Ford Taurus GL (Was a POS after the clock turned 60K Miles) ... Traded for the Accord

alexmish1's Rattle Kill

Blog Entries
    lol

Registered User New Dad New Van's Avatar
    dv, you've earned a free HID kit for all the spam you have to deal with!! Especially if the home minister has not given the "blessing"
    2001 Odyssey LX
    2003 ACURA EL Touring

UNOFFICIAL 2001 ODYSSEY THREAD: http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showth...664#post384664

Originally posted by New Dad New Van
    dv, you've earned a free HID kit for all the spam you have to deal with!! Especially if the home minister has not given the "blessing"
    That's the problem. Home minister says since you spend way too much time on the oddyclub you are dreaming up these unnecessary expences from there and hence "Request Denied"

As to winning because I deal with the spam. That's not right either. Chiody and I do this as a hobby and do not expect any rewards. It wouldn't be right to expect rewards any way and I am sure Chiody would agree.

alexmish1's Rattle Kill

Registered User New Dad New Van's Avatar
    Originally posted by dvpatel
    As to winning because I deal with the spam. That's not right either. Chiody and I do this as a hobby and do not expect any rewards. It wouldn't be right to expect rewards any way and I am sure Chiody would agree.
    OK, then how 'bout a virtual pat on the back to you both. Oops, off topic again, sorry Steve.
    2001 Odyssey LX
    2003 ACURA EL Touring

UNOFFICIAL 2001 ODYSSEY THREAD: http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showth...664#post384664

dv, should this thread be in buy and sell section ?
    AcuraHondaOem
    Depax the easy way!
    http://store.auctiva.com/acurahondaoem
    Email: acurahondaoem1@yahoo.com

06 Ody A_Spec R/N 4.92
    2005 RL A-Spec Navi 4.92
    1999 TL, 05 MDX A-Spec w/ Navi gone with the wind

Logically, it should. But, the Buy/Sell section threads used to be limited to 30 days so incase Jim wakes up one day and blows away all the threads older than 30 days from there, I left this one here as this one is for information on new exclusive pricing.

alexmish1's Rattle Kill

just ordered Extreme Kit - 9006 5000K!
    2008 Odyssey EX - Baltic Blue
    XenonDepot Xtreme 4300K HID Kit
    Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover
    Clear Bra
    -----------------------------------------
    1999 Acura 3.2TL - Silver

Blog Entries
    Nice! Will get it out ASAP!!

17. Remove Advertisements