FS: Parts from 2002 Ody: Armrest, Radio/Cassette/PIE Adapter, Service Manual, Bra
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Parts from 2002 Ody: Armrest, Radio/Cassette/PIE Adapter, Service Manual, Bra

FS: Parts from 2002 Ody: Armrest, Radio/Cassette/PIE Adapter, Service Manual, Bra

We no longer have our 2002 Honda Odyssey so I'm selling some stuff:

All items are used and sold as is. Prices are OBO and shipped to your confirmed paypal address via FedEx Ground. Payment via Paypal Gift (+3% for regular paypal). Most items came from a 2002 Odyssey EX-L so please verify fit if you have a different model year. PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Honda Factory CD Radio with Add on Cassette Player and PIE Adapter: $75
    This radio has been sitting in the garage for a couple of years. We replaced the factory radio with an aftermarket radio with USB input.

Panasonic CD Player / Receiver with Front USB: $60
    This was installed in our 2000 Honda Accord. Comes with Wiring Harness and Install Kit for 2000 Honda Accord EX. Includes original box and instructions. if I find the remote, it will be included also, but for now assume the remote is not included.

Original Driver's Side Armrest, Color Fern Green (looks grey to me): $50
    We installed the storage armrest unit.

Honda Full Nose Mask:$60
    Need to purchase the Nose Mask Hardware ($2.98 through Handa-accessories.com)
    Install Instructions: http://www.handa-accessories.com/ody...dynosemask.pdf

Honda 1999-2003 Service Manual: $50
    Binding is separating from the pages. Manual has holes so that you can place into a 3 ring binder.
    P/N 61S0X04

Pictures will be posted shortly.
    Kuya Ody

For Sale:Misc Parts for Sale from 2002 Ody (Radio, Service Manual, Arm Rest, etc..) - Click Here

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Pictures:
    Stock Radio - Was working fine when we removed it from the van a few years ago.

Panasonic Radio - Was working fine when we removed it from the Accord. We traded in the Accord and removed the Panasonic radio before trade in.

Armrest

Honda Service Manual - 2nd Picture shows how the pages are separating from the binding.

Kuya Ody

For Sale:Misc Parts for Sale from 2002 Ody (Radio, Service Manual, Arm Rest, etc..) - Click Here

One more item for sale:

Honda Navigation DVD (White Disk) v4.73A for United States and Southern Canada: $40
    Came out of our 2009 Honda Pilot. I believe this will work for the 2005+ odyssey, but please verify first. We upgraded our Nav DVD in the pilot.
    Kuya Ody

PM sent...
    2003 Odyssey EX:

200K 1st rebuilt, 265K 2nd rebuilt...

2001 Lexus IS300:

150,000 miles...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCoconut View Post
    PM sent...

Honda Full Nose Mask sold to Texas Coconut. All other items are still available. Thanks.
    Kuya Ody

Service Manual sold to dlhoovler.
    Kuya Ody

How would I know if you 2000 Honda accord stereo will fit my 2001 Ody? Any info will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by alekshernandez View Post
    How would I know if you 2000 Honda accord stereo will fit my 2001 Ody? Any info will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Alex

The Panasonic radio should fit, but you will need an install kit and wiring harness. I currently have a pending local sale on the radio. If the transaction isn't complete by next week, I'll repost it.
    Kuya Ody

Arm Rest is sold. Thanks.
    Kuya Ody

Honda Radio w/ PIE adapter and Panasonic Radio are still available.
    Kuya Ody

are the radios still avalible?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
    are the radios still avalible?
    Still available. Thanks.
    Kuya Ody

14. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements