Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Plus-one, Roof Rails, and tie rods

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  threeputtj 
#1 ·
I have an olive Plus-one seat and roof rails from a 2008 odyssey. I also have a set of tie-rods for the odyssey. I would like to get $70 (plus shipping) for the Plus-one, $50 for the roof rails, and $20 for the tie-rods.
Electrical wiring Wire Auto part Electrical supply
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part
Auto part

See less See more
#3 ·
The plus one is gone but the roof rails and tie-rods are still available

#6 ·
These are Moog inner and outer tie rods. It will do one side of the car. Here are the pictures.

#9 ·
roof rack rails and tie rods still available. I also have a set of front brake rotors that were recently turned at oreillys. I'll toss them in with either the roof rack or the tie rods

#11 · (Edited)
Still got all this stuff. I also have a set of mint olive green mats from my car ( $80 plus shipping). They were never used.

#16 ·
I still have the tie rods and roof rails. I found some front rotors that were turned but never installed as well. I think I also have the original olive green floor mats too.

#18 ·
Hi I'm interested in the roof rails, I have a 2008 LX base model with a naked roof up top. It appears that running parallel with the vehicle on driver/passenger side theirs black rubber trim that needs to be pulled up from front to back to fit the side rails. Looking at your pics is the kit complete including the trim under the rails? Thanks!

#19 ·
The trim is just cut where it bolts on to the roof. If you have the full length black trim on your honda, you will need to cut it where it bolts on the roof. I do not have the trim from my car. It was totaled last year.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.