Anyone Mod their 2nd gens. - Page 16
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Mod their 2nd gens.

Hey question.....not sure if it was posted earlier, but what type of mid spoiler is that??? And can you post more close up pictures of how well, it fits to the hatch. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zamorajoel View Post
    Here are pics of the rear lip and mid wing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

I think it is a custom made mid spoiler. Here's the ebay link which has close up photos.1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Honda Odyssey Rear Trunk Gate Spoiler Wing | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by ex-r View Post
    Hey question.....not sure if it was posted earlier, but what type of mid spoiler is that??? And can you post more close up pictures of how well, it fits to the hatch. Thanks.

I paid $50 for the pair. Definitely looks cleaner putting the led strip inside, but it still looks good on the outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by raphael03 View Post
    may i ask how much were those headlamps ?? an extra one will be helpful if i mess up. well i was thinking of put my led along the blue line below . im still wondering if i should put it inside or outside D:Attachment 14297

I think that when I painted over the chrome, it gave the headlamps the illusion of being smoked. Are you thinking of doing this mod too?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonboy View Post
    Hey Joel, you said you kept the amber reflectors but it looks smoked. Can you clarify? Thanks!

image.jpg
    2002 ex odyssey

2003 grill painted trim
    fogs yellow 3k
    hid hight and low
    1157 led white/orange
    tainted tail
    4 head rest tv
    pioneer radio
    20 rims
    rsx lip
    tinted all round

you from nyc too I have a 02 odyssey drop front lip rsx 18 rims dual pipes tint all around and a cold air intake I made custom of it im from corona queens

So I finally installed my custom DIY headlamps. Definitely looks cleaner putting the led strips inside the housing. I'm planning on doing this project again with my other headlamps. When I do, I'll take pics of the steps. Here are pics.

1157 Switchback Bulbs

Only mod I have is Headlight HID retrofit

Last edited by MSU2000; 02-26-2013 at 01:30 AM.

I was searching ebay and I came across this. 2000 2004 Honda Odyssey Race Grill Eye Lids Brows 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 RARE | eBaySomeone jump on this.

I just but some led inside of van and black out the front grill im drop on cut spring with my 03 stock rims from lip custom fogs custom intake and dual mufflers jdm out

Free hood edge deflector and put on some Acura TL 17" rims with 235/45/17 Michelin tires. Going to buy some PIAA bulbs soon.
    2004 TL
    2000 Ody

2004 TL
    2000 Ody

Recently replace my dual burnt tips to Hooker Headers Quad tip. The fit perfectly through my custom rear lip. I also just picked up a set of Maya rims, 20x9.5 fronts and 20x11 rears. Probably have to roll the fenders. Going to test it out this weekend. I'll post pics later today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I recently installed the Maya wheels I picked up a couple weeks ago. They were actually 20x10 fronts and 20x12 rears. I didn't like the way the rears stuck out. I also had to use spacers because the inside wheel was rubbing. So I swapped it back to the Lowenharts. I got I chance to paint it while I was sporting the Maya's. They're Mate black now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Joel, agree the rears stuck out way too far but I'm digging the flush wheel look. I've been meaning to go at least 17" or 18" to fill the wheel gap a bit more. Looking to keep with OEM, so gunmetal SI or TL wheels would awesome, except tires included are too small. However, the Pilot spokes arch out and are wider 5mm so the have that flush look and I do like the OEM look and ride.

BTW, your headlights look great. One of many things on my to-do list. At least, blacking out the headlights. My other project if I decide to go in there is the real HID conversion. Living with the PNP kit now but light output is horrible.

Anyways, good to see you're still modding. I still need to post some updated pics soon.

Quote Originally Posted by zamorajoel View Post
    I recently installed the Maya wheels I picked up a couple weeks ago. They were actually 20x10 fronts and 20x12 rears. I didn't like the way the rears stuck out. I also had to use spacers because the inside wheel was rubbing. So I swapped it back to the Lowenharts. I got I chance to paint it while I was sporting the Maya's. They're Mate black now.

17. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements