I was attempting to install a remote start system in my 99 Odyssey. I disconnected the battery and went to work inside the van. As soon as I went to strip the constant power to the ignition switch(white wire) it sparked (and short circuited I assume). When I looked in the engine bay the battery cable had moved and made contact with the battery. Now the ignition switch does not work at all. The rest of the power in the van works, headlights, interior lights, power locks, etc. But anything that is controlled by the ignition, radio, A/C, dashboard, etc does not turn on.
Is there a fuse that could have possibly blown that would be causing this or is my ignition switch fried? Any help would be appreciated.