Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Fog lights

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  0dyfamily 
#1 ·
I am new to the forum. I have a 2004 Honda Odyssey EXL. Where is the best and cheapest place to buy OEM fog light kit?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
This forum doesn't seem to be very active, not sure why that is.
College hills Honda seems to be pretty good with OEM parts pricing. They're quite possibly the tiniest Honda dealer anywhere, and their sales staff is pretty rude, but for parts, they're a pretty good choice.

#5 ·
I bought mine from a US Honda dealer that was willing to ship to Canada. The 'kit' comes with the switch, wiring, rubber grommets etc and its the best way to install them. The dealer even photocopied the instructions from the Honda service manual for me so it was a piece of cake to install.

#6 ·
The OEM kit is the way to go. The wiring is top-notch (i.e., good insulation, not the soft stuff with some ebay kits), and the optics of the OEM fog lights (made by Stanley) are quite good.

The round fog lights use p/n 08V31-S0X-100, and I think are better performers than the free-form reflector-based lights. However, the switch in the round fog light kit, made for earlier-year Gen 2 Odysseys (2002 and prior) will need to be fitted to the left of your Cruise/TCS switch in your 2004 (no room in the usual spot, now occupied by the interior lights switch on the center console). It will look a little goofy, but it will work.

Since you have an EX-L, you have heated seats. You'll need p/n 08V31-S0X-100A, and small sub-harness that splits the output for your heated seats on the fuse block that is in the driver's side footwell.

I've installed 3 of these kits, and they are definitely something a DIY person can easily install. The directions make good sense.

OF

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.