Rear Washer Repair
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rear Washer Repair

Rear Washer Repair

A couple of weeks ago I decided to pursue the task of repairing my rear window washer. After removing the rear hatch spoiler , I found what others have described as a blue barred spring loaded valve. Of course this fluid hose was rock solid hard. It looked a hundred years old while the van itself is only 17 years old (02 Honda Odyssey EX.) Anyway, I cut out the hardened section from the port outlet hidden inside the spoiler but had a very difficult time removing the blue barred valve, as a matter it broke on me.
    That being the case, does anyone possible know where I might find a replacement valve other than a Honda dealership? I don't want to pay more for the valve than what the van is worth.
    Also, viewing a post regarding the rear hatch door washer, it was stated that the rear washer motor was the one facing the front of the vehicle and the (windshield) front washer motor was facing the firewall. Is this correct? Does PartGeeks stock these motor/pumps?

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Try a junkyard like a pick-a-part place. They are great for hunting used parts like that. Don't forget your tools. Good luck.

407Mainman: If you are looking for the rear washer pump (part #76806-SV5-A02) send me a PM. I stripped as much as I could off of my 2002 before I sent it to salvage, including this part, if you are interested. I did not pull the one-way valves or hose (never thought to pull this stuff) but I have the rear pump if you need it. My price is pretty cheap ($10 plus S&H; total should be less than $25).

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread