I've got an 02 oddy with about 97.5k miles on it. The batter is almost 3yrs old. I went out one day and the car wouldn't start - nothing. My husband managed to get it jumped and then let it run for a bit. then he removed the battery and charged it completely with a battery charger. Battery gets put back in last Wednesday. I don't drive the van often, so I didt'n use it until yesterday morning and it wouldn't atart again. This has never happened before and I haven't killed the battery before. I figure this battery is toast, but I want to know why. Could something else be wrong? I don't want to buy a new battery and kill it instantly.