Honda Odyssey Forum banner

What is the difference between the cargo mat and the cargo tray?

10K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  gilesd03 
#1 ·
Just wondering. I have heard reference to both. Is there a place to get these things at the cheapest price?

Thanks

Marianne (2002 EX w/Leather HB)

#3 ·
Love my cargo tray

I love my cargo tray. It just fits in the well for the third seat. I can put the kids' wet swimming things back there, a muddy stroller, etc. and not worry about damaging the carpet. I also love my cargo net. Bread and eggs go in there. When we went on a long trip I put our jackets there so we could get to them without rooting through all the luggage.

We sent our cargo mat back. It didn't cover much area at all. We'll just put a blanket and/or ground cover down if need be. With three kids the third seat will be up most of the time anyway.

#4 ·
HandA pics show bench seat?

I was noticing on the HandA website , while shopping for mats and striker covers...that the second row is shown as a bench instead of two bucket seats??? I wanted to buy striker covers but was unsure if they would work with the bucket seats holes???

#5 ·
Love my cargo tray. One trip to the beach and you are a believer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.