Honda Odyssey Forum banner

******** Official RA1 Odyssey For Sale Thread ********

118K views 296 replies 81 participants last post by  NJODY23 
#1 ·
***** OFFICIAL RA1 ODYSSEY FOR SALE THREAD ******

- Post ONLY your items for sale
- No re-posting of your items until after 30 days (To keep from cluttering this thread)
- No discussion, PM the seller if you have any questions about the item
- Post ONLY RA1 95-98 Odyssey parts in this thread, nothing else.
- Post pictures of your items if you have them, and please RE-SIZE them appropriately (NO large photos)
- If someone can sticky this, would be great!

Have fun and lets get this going! :DD

#2 ·
i'm with this mang, official or not, lol

now on to the business.....

1. EDM Rear Fog lights

2. JDM Kölness Cluster

3. EDM front fender side markers

4. AP1 S2K Steering Wheels with Airbag

pictures will be posted later,

big tnx to yakuza for this thread!!!

#12 ·
1995 Ody EX - HVAC control parts

I just r&r'd my heater and fan sliders / knobs with new OEM parts and lubed the heater cable.

Up for sale are:
1 used slider (Part# 79514-SR3-003) in good shape - $5
2 used knobs (Part# 79604-SX0-003) in good shape - $5 for both
1 NEW Heater Cable (Part# 79542-SX0-A00) - $9

I'm in the Bay Area / Northern California if you're local.
Otherwise I can ship it all to your door for $25 (continental U.S.).

Please email me or post up if you're interested.

Thanks for looking,

Andre

#16 ·
95 EX Interior for sale

I have the pictures of the panels and headliner (sunroof), but the reminder of the headliner had gotten damaged and ruined so I had to trash it :(. So now everything is $40 obo.

Attachments

#19 ·
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I'm selling my H22A1 along with everything you need for the conversion except the pedals. Includes 5speed tranny, Skunk2 intake manifold, header, new o2 sensor, axles, half shaft, shift linkage, clutch line, master and slave cylinders, new High Output alternator, new starter, new distributor cap and coil pack, new sensors, Hasport motor mounts, Hasport modded engine harness, P23 ECU with Hasport jumper harness, etc. I'm willing to part it out but I'd prefer to sell it all at once.

It's in my 1997 Odyssey and running now. I won't pull it until I have a buyer lined up so you can verify that it runs if you'd like.

I'm only selling because I'm getting ready for a long term rear wheel conversion project.

I can post pics if needed but it looks like every other H22.

Looking for $3k or best offer. Located in Vero Beach, FL 32963

#21 · (Edited)
I've never had it on the dyno. I'm running the stock map on the P23 with stock injectors. I'm not sure what the mileage was when I bought it but I've put about 8-9k miles on it since I converted it. The top end looks very clean and the compression was fine on all cylinders. The conversion was finished last summer. I'll have to look into the shipping. I think I can put it on a pallet and ship it for pretty close to $200. I'll take some pictures and video in the next couples days. I originally converted it in order to boost it but I've decided it would be way more fun to do a rwd conversion.

I also still have the original F22 with tranny, axles, etc that I can throw in or sell separately if anyone is interested.

#33 ·
one very well used ra1

Have a 264k+ RA1 and she lovingly ready to find her the last owner. I would like to keep the girl, But with the miles and the lack of bottomless pockets I have to let her go to greener pastures.

I have pics and info if needed :hi:

740.252.7296 leave a message

#45 ·
Interesting, but if JDM, they are dipped the wrong way and the reflectors appear to be in bad shape, making these VERY pricy, as the lights themselves will be about $70-100 each to replace if you want to stay Cibie or Hella, you could use Autopal or others for lesser price.

Having owned many European cars with Cibie, Bosch, Hella and SEV-Marshal lights, the reflectors unfortunately last about 10-15 years before frosting and then rusting. I also got a set of RHD lights out of the UK that posed problems due to the wrong dip.

I doubt they are OEM, aftermarket most likely, and what is really interesting is they look like the lights we had to use on cars in the US before composite then H4 lights were made legal. They were also used for rallying world-wide to have better lighting options. For example:

US spec: Just A Car Geek: 1989 Citroen CX

Rest of the non "sealed beam" world: French Execs: Citroen '87 CX25 GTi and '92 XM V6 For Sale

#39 ·
Selling these for you people needing parts. I got all this stuff from Japan (RA1 Odyssey)

JDM Gialla Grille - Fiberglass Composite construction. Very strong and good condition. Has badge on underside genuine Gialla made. Repaint it the color of your car. $200 + shipping

JDM Custom Billet Aluminum Grille. No markings from maker. It looks like it was hand made, and custom at that. All hand welded aluminum, and formed plates. $225 + shipping

Air Runner / ACC Inc. 5-Gallon Steel Air Suspension Tank
Good shape. 150psi max pressure, 5 gallon capacity. Got this from Japan with my air runner kit. $75 + shipping.

If you see anything else you need, feel free to PM me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.