Interchangeable Power Steering Pump & High Pressure Hose
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interchangeable Power Steering Pump & High Pressure Hose

Interchangeable Power Steering Pump & High Pressure Hose

I'm in the process of writing up my parts list for some much needed maintenance on my 1997 Honda Odyssey non-vtec and I can't seem to find out what other Honda model this Odyssey power steering pump is interchangeable with. I've cross referenced the part numbers with the 94-97 Accord, it's most similar model, and also the 6th gen Accord, but nothing seems to match up.

For those of you have changed your power steering pump, did you just use one that specified it was for your Odyssey or did you instead decide to use one from another Honda model such as an Accord?

I'm also going to be replacing the high pressure hose as well. Could I use one from a 94-97 Accord as well or does it have to be an Odyssey specific high pressure hose? Looking at the diagrams online, they both appear to have a different shape, but I'm hoping someone here has some experience.
    Last edited by scanlessfool; 03-02-2013 at 01:24 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

If they are both 2.2 L4, both parts are interchangeable. You can verify at RockAuto to see if the same parts are listed under both cars.
    Bruce

02' ex 245k+ miles

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread