DIY - Replace Sway Bar Bushings
1. Jack up the car
2. Remove front wheel(s)
3. Locate Sway bar and the 2 (12mm) bolts holding the bushings together.
Using a wrench and a socket, remove the top nut. The bushing assembly should "pop" loose. Pry off all the rubber bushings.
4. Get new bushings. See how much nicer they look compared to the old.
5. Reinstall in reverse order. Once you have the lower and middle 2 bushings in place, slide the long bolt from the bottom up.
6. Place a second jack, (I used my OEM scissor jack) under the lower control arm and jack it up until the sway bar bushing bolt pokes through the top bushing so you can twist on the top nut. Tighten everything up on the bushing, and let the lower control arm back down.
7. Put the wheel back on, and go to the next side.