Short Ram Intake on 2013 Ody - Page 3
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Short Ram Intake on 2013 Ody

Quote Originally Posted by mooser83 View Post
    That sucks. I put it on my '13 Ody when it was around 15k miles and removed it when I traded it in around 47k. I also have been using it on my '16 Ody for about 10k miles now. Never got a CEL or anything. I still wouldn't recommend buying the intake for the Ody, not work the money. I just used it because it was laying around and I don't like to modify my OEM parts.

The one I used was a Takeda for a 2011 Accord part# TR-1007B. I did have to modify it slightly but I was able to bolt it to the van so it didn't flop around. It is currently like $275 though. Totally not worth the money. I'd recommend modifying the stock intake as others have done.

The MAF fits perfectly in the intake for mine. There isn't much of a difference between the intakes on the J35Z2 (2011 accord it was made for) and the J35Z8 (the one in both my 13 and 16 Ody) I assume that's why I've had 40k miles collectively between them and no issues.

That would be amazing. Might change the intake to something that is more performance oriented and do a few bolt ons (PCDs, etc) if tuning becomes available for the 11-17 Ody.
    I had an intake laying around that I chopped up and installed on my '16 Ody. The MAF sensor bolted right up and everything fit nice but within 30min of driving it the CEL came on and after a few days the car started shifting hard. I had a rich condition fault in mine. So I took it off and erased faults and drives like a dream again. It's was fun to turn heads while it lasted lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

For the 2011+ vans, don't bother messing with the intake, its already a CAI from factory and the stock sound is good enough. I was surprised the 2011+ has a small resenator, the 2005-2010 has the jungle gym resonator.
    2017 Honda Odyssey TE - VCMuzzler - OEM Footwell LED Mod - LED Rear Reflectors -
    2017 Honda Accord EX-L
    2014 Honda Civic EX-L
    2010 Honda Odyssey EX-L (USDM AF!) VCMuzller - Catless Down Pipes - Test Pipe - Custom SRI/CAI - TB Coolant Bypass - Thermal Gaskets - Coilovers - Tuned

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123