• Link from another Odyssey group

Votes: 76 5.7%
  • A dealer told me about OdyClub

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Some fanatical Ody owner on the street

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • I work for Honda and I'm not even suppose to be here

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please post a reply and describe)

Votes: 62 4.7%
  • Referred by OdyClub member

Votes: 25 1.9%

How did you hear about OdyClub.com?

81K views 194 replies 167 participants last post by  OEDRO Car Part 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Why shouldn't Honda employees be here? It seems like an obvious place to meet the customers and address their concerns.

#4 ·
SuperDad said:
Why shouldn't Honda employees be here? It seems like an obvious place to meet the customers and address their concerns.
Honda strikes me as the type of company which frowns on employees doing ANYTHING not sanctioned by the company.

Also, their lawyers sent a nasty-gram :eek: to the Odyclub when it was but a wee bairn of a website (in its infancy :D ).

Regards,

Maugham¿

#5 ·
Someone mentioned odyclub.com on the S2000 International forum, www.s2ki.com

#6 ·
I'm pretty sure I heard about OdyClub from Chuck following a discussion on another board.

I didn't really know Chuck at the time, but I feel honored to be able to call him a friend now.

Thanks Chuck!

Jim, Maybe you should add "From a current OdyClub member" to the poll.

Mel

#7 · (Edited)
You don't have a category for "I can't remember". I need one cuz I DON'T! :)

I do know that Jim, Nestor and I posted a lot of invites at Edmunds and Yahoo for folks to come take a look.

BTW, Jim, I feel privileged to have been here since almost the beginning. You and Nestor have done one helluva job! :D

#13 ·
Web search & research. Let me explain.

My first step in deciding which car to buy (after narrowing choices down to 2) is to browse the web to see if there are any support groups (clubs) that share the same interest, especially in mods. Once one is found, I review the contents and postings. By the postings, generally you will be able to judge what type of people are in there. I guess that's how I found 'Honda-Odyssey.com'.

Thank you for being here.

#14 ·
ckonarske said:
You don't have a category for "I can't remember". I need one cuz I DON'T! :)

I do know that Jim, Nestor and I posted a lot of invites at Edmunds and Yahoo for folks to come take a look.

BTW, Jim, I feel privileged to have been here since almost the beginning. You and Nestor have done one helluva job! :D
Jim, maybe you should add one more choice: Referred by Jim, Nestor or Chuck.

I was on the 'other' site (y'know, the one that kicked Chuck out) last year and Chuck pointed me to this one. Although I did visit the other one a couple more times after that, Odyclub is definitely THE one that I visit (several times!) every day.

Keep up the good work!

#16 ·
I found the original h****-o******.com forum one day while contemplating our Odyssey purchase and joined before we were all summarily dismissed by the H**** lawyers. (That was quite a sight to see, also...all of us old timers traipsing along the railroad tracks towards our new home at Odyclub.com, all of our wordly possessions slung over our shoulder, and each proudly displaying a big silver "H" emblem on our backpacks. Well, except for Chuck...he had a gold "H" on his. Always had to be different, you know....) :D

#17 ·
Someone named Brian posted a reply to alt.autos.honda to a message I had posted.

This is an incredible site that has priceless info on it. Thanks guys!

#20 ·
Jeeves told me, after I had gone through about 13 pages of his stuff.

Jerry O.

#24 ·
O_D_C said:
I heard about the club through a friend of mine who is a member.
Ditto, Thanks PHSU! (He sits next to me at work, we have a hard time getting anything done!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.