How to get my radio PIN?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get my radio PIN?

How to get my radio PIN?

Just bought a used '09 from my Honda dealer. I did not get the radio code anywhere in the paperwork. I asked my sales person about it and he gave me the run-around. I read in the manual that you can somehow recover the PIN if you know the radio's serial number. But I don't know how to find that either. Any suggestions on how we can get the PIN for the inevitable time that the battery dies?
    2005 Odyssey EX-L totaled on 11/08/13 :-(
    2009 Odyssey EX-L/RES

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

My 2005 EX had the radio's serial number AND the security code on a sticker along the top of the tailgate opening: the s/n is 8-digit, and the security code is 5-digit (none of which should be higher than "6"). Also, there might be a sticker inside the glove box with the s/n on it. It's also VERY easy to remove the radio; actually, you only have to slide it out far enough to see the s/n sticker on the top; no wiring need be disconnected. How easy? If you have the necessary tools right there (10mm socket w/long extension, or a LONG phillips), the radio can be out in 2 minutes. Let me know if you need details; there’re lots of threads about it.
    Last edited by Jacques; 12-15-2013 at 05:09 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements