Spare Tire Location?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spare Tire Location?

Spare Tire Location?

I was just wondering where is the spare tire located?
    I think its in the back on the driverside, but some one told me its in the floor.
    I do not own a odyssey, just wondering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

In 99-04 Odysseys it's in the floor in front of where the second row seats are. In the 05+ Odysseys it's mounted beside the third row seats on the driver's side. Unless of course one has a Touring, in which case there is no spare at all. There is still a plastic cover in that area in the Touring though. None of these spaces will fit a full size spare. The space where the spare was in the 99-04 Odysseys now houses the lazy susan storage area.

Thank you, I thought I seen a place where a bolt or something would go to hold it in.

Actually there is a bolt hole behind the third row to secure a full size flat. Such a large heavy object should not be transported loose. The thinking here applies to anything large and heavy that could cause damage in the event of an accident or even just an evasive maneuver. Tie everything down. Or as the electronic repair guy told me, lets place this on the floor so it has less far to fall.

6. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements