electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L

Jacekj

looking for - electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L

I'm looking for electrical connections for headlights to fusebox and fuse box distrubution connections.
    Thanks for your help.
    Jack

PS: JPG or PDF scan or similar would be fine

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Chester_Lampwic's Avatar
    Here's a good one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L-pic-2.gif  
    2005 EX
    I don't know what Hondas call it, but I'd say it's a tarnished silver colour.

Jacekj
    thanks a lot.. that is a big help.

as a bonus here is the story for you :

A week ago I got a car from US and brought to Canada.
    I drove my 06 Odyssey to Honda dealer to do safety certificate.
    Day later when I picked up my car they they charged me $108, for safety cert. and still did not give me certificat because no DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS. Honda delaer suggested, they can do it for only $399 + 14% TAX. and if I want to do it by myslef I have 7 days to show them that I have DRL. I went to a parts dep. and asked how much are parts for DRL from HONDA?
    Parts guy was nice because he said he will check "compatibility between US/Canadian models" and will come with the solution.
    5 min. later he got me " the solution" for $14.99 + TAX . - a 12V NO ( normaly open OMRON Relay )
    I got it home, and I found the place to put the relay but there was no cables that goes to the connector. I guess canadian model has those connections made.
    Well, now I have the relay, electrical diagram, degree in electronics and 2 days to pass the safety , I read some stuff about DRL installation in Honda Odyssey so I have good hopes to accomplish this tonight.

Thanks for help again.

What you don't have, because it's now "gray market" is a warranty.

Registered User Chester_Lampwic's Avatar
    Jacekj,

I hope that's the diagram you needed. I assumed being Canadian you needed the DRL one. I got these diagrams from a service that my local library provides, maybe you can check if your library offers this too.

Let me know if you need any other diagrams.

See ya,
    Roger
    2005 EX
    I don't know what Hondas call it, but I'd say it's a tarnished silver colour.

What you got from the parts guy is the DRL relay. What you didn't get is the DRL control unit and a new wiring harness as there are many differences. Probably your best solution is to hotwire the headlights to be on when the ignition is on and see if that will satisfy the inspector. And as egads said you probably have no warrenty so check with your local dealer.
    2004 EX Odyssey.
    All posts made by me are in reference to the gen 2 Odyssey.

Jacekj
    That's exaclty what I did.
    I used that relay to switch LOW BEAM headlights when Ignition was turned on. Very simple but only temporary solution.
    The tricky part was that I had to bridge both LOW BEAM headlight cables together to power them from SPDT (single pole ) swich.
    Originally each headlight has it's own relay and FUSE.

I accomlished all in 1 hour and all was installed inside of the large fusebox on the passenger side of the engine compartment.

It should be "OK" for the inspection but afterall I want to do it the right way by getting a DRL kit from HANSAR model 45035 which uses HIGH BEAM headlights ( -60% brightness ) . I read tons of posts about that and it works great.

Jack

PS: the funny part is: this company that manufactures DRL kits is just 30 minutes by drive from Toronto, Ontario and none of the local auto parts stores have their products on stock.... !!

anyone have a wiring diagram for the front window relay and switches for 04 honda odyssey?

here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L-101601531.gif   electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L-101601522.gif   electrical diagrams for Odyssey 05-07 EX-L-101601550.gif  
    Last edited by jvinhj240; 03-05-2012 at 10:52 PM.

11. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements