wrench-oil 15% and code beside b3
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wrench-oil 15% and code beside b3

wrench-oil 15% and code beside b3

Today my 05 EXL had the wrench light come on and beside it showed that oil life was at 15%. There was also what appeared to be a code to the left of the oil indication that had a 3 with a small B above and to the left of it. Does anyone know what that means? When I pushed the button on the dash and acknowledge the message, the wrench light went out, but the code and the oil message remained. Any information? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/...505MAINIXA.pdf

page 324 will explain the maintenance minder B3.
    2007 Slate Green Metallic Odyssey Touring R&N
    2010 Slate Metallic Tundra CrewMax

Thanks so much. I didn't get the manual with the vehicle and need to get one.

Originally posted by lwh969
    Thanks so much. I didn't get the manual with the vehicle and need to get one.
    Cheapest on eBay.
    2004 TL
    2000 Ody

no problem.

not sure where the best prices are for manuals, but I've seen them on ebay when I've searched for the factory service manual.
    2007 Slate Green Metallic Odyssey Touring R&N
    2010 Slate Metallic Tundra CrewMax

The cheapest of all is to just keep a shortcut to the link. Those manuals are "linked" That means you can click on the blue page numbers. I usually click the index first. On any page, in the upper corner, are arrows to advance and go back, page by page.

I have had problems viewing when using Firefox on a MAC. It will just open the first page and none of the links work. I do not have that problem with Safari. I also have not had problems with either Explorer or Firefox on a windows machine.

And 08 owners, until the model year is done, the manual is not linked. However, I think it is possible to download the entire thing before it is. But the linking makes navigating it a snap.

I was really impressed with the electronic version. I didn't know that existed on the web. I printed the page with the information and it was kind of blurry in print--but clear on the screen. Does anyone know if that is done on purpose or if I should look for an independent reason for the odd printing? I was thinking that maybe that is intentional to keep people from printing the manual.

I have found that, whenever printing pdf documents, using the print button on the pdf page itself yields a cleaner, better print. Sometime even better that what is shown. For the manual, when my printer box came up, selected auto rotate and center. I ended up with a clean print. I bet you could increase the size before doing so.

Here is another tip, unrelated to the pdf.
    When I look up maps on Google, I also select print from that page rather than doing: file-print. When you do that, Google itself opens a new page that is more print friendly. (I rarely ask for or print out turn by turn directions, I'm a spatial rather than an oral learner)

10. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements