Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Honda Family for over 30 years

523 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ScooterZ650 
#1 ·
I'm glad to finally be part of this forum. My family has been Honda/Acura owners for a over 30+ years. My brother has been a mechanic at an Acura dealership in a different state for 15+ years and I've had my Odyssey since 2005. It was new, straight from the factory. Most of my brothers and sisters drive Hondas or Acuras. I am somewhat familiar with the mechanics of an engine and especially Hondas. We have always kept up on the repairs and oil changes but our car has high miles due to being a military family and moving around a lot. I have 5 children and my name comes from my childhood nickname. Now where can I post my concern? I have a video of the noises my van is making and I am hoping to get some answers.

#2 ·
Welcome Chatterbox. Glad to hear you've been in the Honda family awhile. Much longer than I have. Probably the best place to start your post would be in the forum for the generation of your Odyssey. I'm sure if you place a video of the noise, someone experienced will reply with reasonable suggestions. Keep that 2005 around as it was one of my most reliable vehicles I ever owned besides a Civic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.