2011 Honda Odyssey Technical Service Bulletins - Page 3
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 Honda Odyssey Technical Service Bulletins

EE4Life, I can access the E store without a problem...but see no link for TSBs...only parts catalog/accessories/installation instructions. Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult...but I would like to keep abreast of these bulletins. Thanks for your patience.--Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche tech View Post
    EE4Life, I can access the E store without a problem...but see no link for TSBs...only parts catalog/accessories/installation instructions. Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult...but I would like to keep abreast of these bulletins. Thanks for your patience.--Dave
    Open one of the Honda TSB links in the first post and you should get a link deny error.
    Open the Honda e-store link. (There is no link for TSBs in the e-store link. Accessing the e-store link does something on your computer to allow you to view a Honda TSB link for a period of time)
    Open one of the Honda TSB links in the first post again and it should now be viewable.

The Honda TSB links are real-time, so they may be revised by Honda at any time.
    The dvpatel links are PDF snapshots of the Honda TSBs when they were saved and may be old. Best to check the Honda TSB links for the latest version/revision.
    Last edited by EE4Life; 04-24-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    2008 Odyssey Touring non-PAX
    Silver Pearl Metallic w/ Black Interior
    Mobil 1 5W-20 with Honda Oil Filter 15400-PLM-A01 or 15400-PLM-A02
    Shell (or other Top-Tier Gas)
    Honda Care 6yr/120K from Bernardi Honda
    WeatherTech FloorLiner (1st, 2nd, 3rd Row)
    WeatherTech Cargo Liner (Coverage Area: Behind 2nd Seat)

TSBs applied: 07-045 (Brake Pedal Is Low and Feels Soft), 08-080 (Wind Noise or Rattle From Front Doors), 09-053 (Product Update: Lock-Up Clutch Judders Between 2045 MPH / PCM Update for Lock-Up Clutch Function), 10-024 (No XM Sound, But XM Station Information Is Displayed)

Safety Recalls applied: 10-017 (Air In VSA Modulator-Control Unit Causes Low/Soft Brake Pedal)

Warranty Repairs: Torque converter replaced at 38,349 miles, Water passage replaced at 38,349 miles, HOSE A, WATER, HOSE C, WATER, and RUBBER, THERMOSTAT MOUNTING replaced at 39,673 miles. Second software update (unreleased and released) applied to PCM

Got it! And thanks.--Dave

is there a way to access all the TSB on the honda website? I'm just wondering if there is an official website where we can check periodically to see if there are new TSB's....

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    is there a way to access all the TSB on the honda website? I'm just wondering if there is an official website where we can check periodically to see if there are new TSB's....
    The only ways are if you have access to ISIS on the Honda interactive network (which is what the dealer uses) or via a paid subscription to Honda service express. I will post any new or revised Ody TSBs in the various forums.

Honda service express:
    https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp

TSBs applied: 07-045 (Brake Pedal Is Low and Feels Soft), 08-080 (Wind Noise or Rattle From Front Doors), 09-053 (Product Update: Lock-Up Clutch Judders Between 2045 MPH / PCM Update for Lock-Up Clutch Function), 10-024 (No XM Sound, But XM Station Information Is Displayed)

Safety Recalls applied: 10-017 (Air In VSA Modulator-Control Unit Causes Low/Soft Brake Pedal)

Warranty Repairs: Torque converter replaced at 38,349 miles, Water passage replaced at 38,349 miles, HOSE A, WATER, HOSE C, WATER, and RUBBER, THERMOSTAT MOUNTING replaced at 39,673 miles. Second software update (unreleased and released) applied to PCM

Quote Originally Posted by EE4Life View Post
    TSB 11-038 was revised: In Applies To, the 2012 model information was changed.
    EE4, when I pull A11-038.PDF on my webserver, the date is July 6, 2012 and both the webserver and techinfo links are identical so it seems. Did you try uploading the updated version? Perhaps it correctly over-wrote the version this time?
    When I use this smilie ===> I am NOT calling you stupid.

The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.

2007 EX-L R&N, Slate Green with Olive (couldn't muster up the courage to trade my 1999 baby) ... Ours

2001 Emerald Green Pearl Accord V6-LX (Replaced the POS Taurus) ... Hers ...
    ..... Tranny replaced 6/4/08 @ 67,977 miles.
    ..... Tranny strarted slipping only 8,414 miles after the replacemnt.
    ..... 2nd tranny replacement 9/21/2009 @ 76,659 miles.
    1999 Sterling Mist Nissan Maxima SE with Bose and 6 Disc CD Changer in the trunk ... All Mine

1993 Maroon Ford Taurus GL (Was a POS after the clock turned 60K Miles) ... Traded for the Accord

alexmish1's Customer Acceptance Checklist
    alexmish1's Rattle Kill

Quote Originally Posted by dvpatel View Post
    EE4, when I pull A11-038.PDF on my webserver, the date is July 6, 2012 and both the webserver and techinfo links are identical so it seems. Did you try uploading the updated version? Perhaps it correctly over-wrote the version this time?
    dvpatel:
    Yes, A11-038.PDF did correctly over-write on your server this time.

What I meant though was for you to overwrite the TSB revision in the TSB list.

Got it. I have overwritten the information in the OP. .

Thanks for keeping these up-to-date.
    When I use this smilie ===> I am NOT calling you stupid.

The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.

2007 EX-L R&N, Slate Green with Olive (couldn't muster up the courage to trade my 1999 baby) ... Ours

2001 Emerald Green Pearl Accord V6-LX (Replaced the POS Taurus) ... Hers ...
    ..... Tranny replaced 6/4/08 @ 67,977 miles.
    ..... Tranny strarted slipping only 8,414 miles after the replacemnt.
    ..... 2nd tranny replacement 9/21/2009 @ 76,659 miles.
    1999 Sterling Mist Nissan Maxima SE with Bose and 6 Disc CD Changer in the trunk ... All Mine

1993 Maroon Ford Taurus GL (Was a POS after the clock turned 60K Miles) ... Traded for the Accord

alexmish1's Customer Acceptance Checklist
    alexmish1's Rattle Kill

Quote Originally Posted by dvpatel View Post
    Thanks for keeping these up-to-date.
    +1...

- 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/RES (theirs)
    - Red Radio Flyer Tricycle (theirs)
    - Red Cars Theme Scooter, retractable (theirs)
    - Fisher-Price Jumperoo (SOLD)
    - My other people mover w/5MT (theirs)

Save the Manual Transmissions!

THANKS. My 2011 6 speed has just started to do a crazy shift like surge. Going to take it in tomorrow.

is this covered under warranty

Can anyone tell me what would actually happen if anything when my oil life indicator reaches 0? It is at 10% right now and consistent monitoring has shown that I get 1000 km minimum for every 10% of oil life. Will my Odyssey blow up? Kidding. Just curious.

QV

We recently bought a 2011 Ody Touring. It suffers from the juddering and surging. Should this have been checked as part of Honda's certification process? The vehicle has 28,500 miles.

Lemmywinks, Could your symptoms be that you are not used to the eco mode where some of the cylinders turn off when not needed and back on when needed? To me it is very annoying (feels like downshifting and like it cannot decide which gear to be it) when it happens, but I have just tried to accept it over our last two plus years of ownership. I notice it mostly on rolling hills where it occurs constantly.
    2011 EX (Mocha metallic. We really like it, but, bought way too early in the new gen production run - Dealer replaced windshield, front rotors, left front strut, power steering pump, one fouled plug so far, right side sliding door window molding, painted the edges of front bumper)
    Traded in 2004 EX after seven years and 104k miles (should've kept it seven more)

Adding new TSB. Mods will need to merge it with the original post.
    Last edited by dvpatel; 12-20-2014 at 03:01 PM.

17. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements