Prices paid for the 2013 Odyssey
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices paid for the 2013 Odyssey

Prices paid for the 2013 Odyssey

Since the 2013 owner's manuals are out (thanks hasenpfeffer), figured we would continue the long tradition of the model year specific pricing thread.

If you would post your prices paid in the following order, it would help out others looking for the 2013 model.

Since your Total OTD price by itself is kind of worthless to some one in another city/state, please post the breakup of the pricing as follows. You can always add other items if you have a better breakup.

Trim: LX/EX/EX-L/EX-L RES/EX-L R&N/Touring/Touring Elite
    Vehicle Price: $xx,xxx.xx
    Destination: $xxx.xx
    Doc Fees: $xxx.xx
    Taxes: $x,xxx.xx
    Tags: $xxx.xx

Total OTD: $xx,xxx.xx
    When I use this smilie ===> I am NOT calling you stupid.

The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.

2007 EX-L R&N, Slate Green with Olive (couldn't muster up the courage to trade my 1999 baby) ... Ours

2001 Emerald Green Pearl Accord V6-LX (Replaced the POS Taurus) ... Hers ...
    ..... Tranny replaced 6/4/08 @ 67,977 miles.
    ..... Tranny strarted slipping only 8,414 miles after the replacemnt.
    ..... 2nd tranny replacement 9/21/2009 @ 76,659 miles.
    1999 Sterling Mist Nissan Maxima SE with Bose and 6 Disc CD Changer in the trunk ... All Mine

1993 Maroon Ford Taurus GL (Was a POS after the clock turned 60K Miles) ... Traded for the Accord

alexmish1's Customer Acceptance Checklist
    alexmish1's Rattle Kill

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

With the manual out - does anyone notice any changes (other than the backup camera) for 2013?

Everyone is still trying to buy 2012 and not 2013 yet?
    - 2013 Honda Odyssey TE Smoky Topaz/Truffle
    - 2010 Honda Freed E Navi Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic -- SOLD
    - 2008 Honda CRV EXL 2WD Glacier Blue Metallic/Gray -- SOLD
    - 2006 Honda Odyssey EXL NAV&RES Slate Green Metallic/Olive -- SOLD
    - 1998 Honda Accord EXL V6 Heather Mist Metallic -- R.I.P

we just purchased the 2013 touring elite last night for 40,900 before tax title and all that stuff...they gave us a great deal on our 07 CRV EX trade in (12k) too to make sure I didn't walk out. I wanted to 2012 Touring Elite because they are essentially the same car, but they were nowhere to be found in my city so I told them the only way I will take this is if you give it to me for the 2012 price.

I hope it was a good deal, I did a lot of research and I think I did alright when I was up to bat We got the smoky topaz! husband is hoping the color grows on him, he really wanted white but I think it is butt ugly on the newer models...that window design is just so hideous!

We leased a 2013 EX RES last night. No trade in as we sold our vehicle privately. The lease payment they wanted and as per the Honda website is $585/month after taxes. Best I could negotiate was $565/mon and we took it.

One thing worth noting - I'm in Canada so it may not align that well with most of you who I suspect are in the USA.

Looking for 2012 EX - L RES Smoky Topaz or Mocha. Dealers in TX don't seem to give good deals everyone got on their 2012s. Best deal $32,973 OTD $36,240.00. No acessories. Dealers here won't even consider it.

2013 Best deal vehicle price = $34,401.00 + tax, title & lic (in TX) OTD = $36,787. 00 2013 EX-L RES Smoky Topaz/Truffle.

We are paying cash (no financing at all. CASH)
    No trade in.

Good deal or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Resumegeek View Post
    Looking for 2012 EX - L RES Smoky Topaz or Mocha. Dealers in TX don't seem to give good deals everyone got on their 2012s. Best deal $32,973 OTD $36,240.00. No acessories. Dealers here won't even consider it.

2013 Best deal vehicle price = $34,401.00 + tax, title & lic (in TX) OTD = $36,787. 00 2013 EX-L RES Smoky Topaz/Truffle.

We are paying cash (no financing at all. CASH)
    No trade in.

Good deal or not?
    In Atlanta, for the last two months (September - Oct), the best quotes I was getting for '12 EX-L RES were between $34,500 - $35,000 OTD with my 7% taxes. I ended up getting EX-L though, for $33.1K OTD on Oct 20th. Accessories, I got wheel locks, cargo tray, splash guards and all-season mats. The 35K OTD for EX-L included body side moldings also. The 34.5K OTD quote for the same didn't include all-season mats and body side moldings.

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Polished Metal
    2007 Acura MDX Tech/Nav (sold Sep '12)
    2003 Honda Accord LX
    2001 Honda Civic EX (sold Nov '12)
    1994 Honda Accord EX (traded-in for '03)

Good to see this thread's going again.

Resumegreek, where are you in TX? I am looking for new Ody by the end of this month in Houston area. I think I finally narrow down to smoky topaz also for darker color b/c the black side mirrors.

@huy30: are you having the same experience with dealers in TX? no accessories and seems like we are paying way more than other states - read the 2012 thread.

I live in College Station, TX but travel to Dallas and Houston for kids' sports and work. I can buy anywhere in the Dallas, Austin, Houston triangle. I'm not getting anywhere with online quotes either. The buying process has been odd - I am buying a vehicle in the next few weeks and I've gone ot several dealers and they don't call me back. I do get calls from the Toyota Salesman who wants to sell me a Sienna. I sort of want to buy because the guy seems hungry for a sale, and the Honda guys seem arrogant.

I went to John Eagle Honda in Houston. They say they have a 2012 EX-L RES Mocha but it is in the reserve lot and they have to shell out money to get it. I simply wanted to know the specs on it and they were going to call me the next day - never called and that was a week ago. They did give me their "best" price: $32,973.42 + $794 window tint (?) + tax, LL, Fees = $36,240.97 OTD. That's extremely high compared to what 2012 thread was reporting.

Local dealer Honda Allen: 2012 EX-L RES black $35,987 + Taxes, fees, etc = $38,412.95 OTD!! I know a salesman at this same dealership (didn't know he worked there until I saw him) and I went to see him and I told him other salesman never called me back.They have a 2013 EX-L RES on the lot and yesterday he gave me a quote $36,700 OTD. I went to talk to him today and he said his boss wasn't too happy with the price he gave me - too low.

I'm about to thrown in the towel and keep my 2003 dodge caravan. It has been a great van. No problems even now with 155K miles.
    Anyone else from TX????

Quote Originally Posted by Resumegeek View Post
    Anyone else from TX????
    I'll be interested as well. I live out in Del Rio and will start looking for a vehicle when I get back in town in a few weeks. No dealer within 3 hours of where I live, San Antonio is the closest but I'll compare Austin and Houston as well. I'm in Alabama for a few weeks for work and finally got a chance to test drive an Odyssey at the local dealer here and I was impressed. Has anyone heard of having the towing package thrown in for a discounted price or should I expect to pay full price to get that installed?

Resumegreek, I've not requested any online quotes yet, so I dont know what are the dealers asking now...but look like I am in trouble too since you can not get good price in TX.

We bought our 06 Odyssey and 08 CRV from Russell & Smith from 610 South Loop b/c they offered the best price at the time. We lived by John Eagle Honda, and they told us that they will match any prices. We wanted to give them our bussiness b/c we lived by them..but when we got to the dealer, we waited a long time to see anyone...then they can't match the price from Russell & Smith. McDavid Honda also said that they would match the lowest price or beat the lowest price but would not tell us their offer over the phone or email...and we did not want to drive all the way there (far from our home) to get the same treatment as John Eagle Honda.

For now, I am thinking to go back to Russell & Smith...but of course I will try to shop around to find out which one offer better price/deal.

wlw
    Hi there,

I am in Houston too and looking into a 2013 EX-L or 2012 if the price is too good to pass.

This is the lowest online quote I get so far, plus TTL and Fees on top of it. OTD will be $35,174.04

Sale Price $32,049
    Destination & Delivery $830
    Sub Total $32,879
    Sales Tax $2,054.97
    Inventory Tax $65.60
    Title Fee $33.00
    License Fee $57.75
    State Inspection $23.75
    Road & Bridge Fee $10.00
    Document Fee $50.00

What do you guys think?

I've gotten quotes for EX-L 2012 RES $36-38K OTD. If you read the 2012 thread, $35K OTD for 2012 EX-L is high or is that the price for a 2013? But I'm telling you that I've been looking for a month and I've talked to every dealer from Dallas to Houston and I cannot get a better price on 2012 or 2013 then $36-38 on an EX-L RES.

John Eagle Honda still hasn't called back. I rode past there today and decided not to bother with them. When I went there, I already know what I want so they didn't even have to sell me the car or spend the time test driving with me. I'm the easiest sale but they never called back about the 2012 Mocha at the reserve lot. I have a feeling they really dodn't have one. They just wanted to suck me in.

My husband went back to local dealer here in College Station today and they said they'll do the 2013 EX-L RES Topaz / Truffle $36,700 OTD - no accessories.

Not sure how everyone who bought 2012s got all those accessories thrown in.

Wow...guess I need to send out request to the dealers to get an idea now. I am looking for 2013 TE. If the price is too high then I may have to go down to Touring or even EXL.

Sents out request to several dealers and got back from two of them:

1. Spring Branch Honda Price:
    2013 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite Spring Branch Honda Drive Out Special: $ 45,214....Price includes Spring Branch HondaValue Package : 2 YEAR FREE OIL CHANGES WITH THIS OFFER!!!!

2. 2013 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite (A6) Passenger Van
    McDavid Honda Houston Drive Out price!!!!!! $44,463.57.......the selling price is $41,469.00

I dont see that either one mention the color I want on the email...so not sure they have it in stock or not.

17. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements