Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Prices Paid for 2016 Odysseys

337K views 919 replies 406 participants last post by  Mike38 
#1 ·
I'll start it off here, as I just put money down on a blue 16 TE. I thought I'd open up the threads in case others bought and have details

It should be here in 4-5 weeks. There are other colors out there that should arrive this month, but my dealer didn't have one in blue incoming:
  • Splash Guards
  • Wheel Locks
  • Door Sill Trim (have on my 12 TE, and it's really nice to have)
  • Cargo Tray
  • Cargo Liner Tray
  • Roof Rails
  • Two Extra Sets of Carpets
I'll post the details when I actually drive it away and am sure about the final numbers. It was a good deal, and you can PM me for more info. I'm getting the 8 yr/120k mi $0 deductible Honda Care from Hyannis Honda, and that's $1,300.

#576 ·
My wife picked up on Monday an EX-L with Navi. Van price was $33,664 + 399 doc fee + 199 Nitrogen Fill.

There was also a $499 charge for an Appearance Package. I made her go back to find out what that was - it was wheel locks and aftermarket clear door edge guards. They didn't argue about removing it. The Nitrogen they would not remove, what a waste.

My wife loves the van, so all is well. I think we could have done better, I will never let her go by herself to get a vehicle again.

#581 ·
Nitrogen in car tires is completely useless and is just a HUGE money maker with no benefit. It's good for extreme temperature changes that an aircraft might encounter but....further from any extreme found on the ground. Yes, the molecules are bigger so leakage is less through the rubber but it's so minimal that it's not even a factor. It's a total waste. There is info out there about the whole nitrogen myth.

#587 ·
If you have easy access to nitrogen to put in your tires (you work around jets) for the same price as air (i.e. free) then by all means put nitrogen in. However, it's a total waste of money for a car.

#588 ·
We are interested in the 2016 LX. I was provided the following quote by a Truecar Certified dealer: 24,961 includes destination and dealer fees. Plus TTL.

Is this a good deal for an LX these days? I have a feeling it will go down further once the 2017 is announced. But how how further?

#601 ·
New EX-L, Wisconsin

Hello,

Just purchased a new 2016, EX-L Odyssey. White Diamond Pearl with Truffle leather. All weather floor mats included.

Selling Price = $31,150
Service Fee = $219
Sales Tax (5%) = $1,568.45
DMV = $89
Total out-the-door = $33,026.44

Bought in Madison, Wisconsin. Did no negotiating, was the lowest quoted price by e-mail. Was able to put $5,000 on credit card for points. Cash deal.

#602 ·
Touring Smokey Topaz

Purchased a 2016 Smokey Topaz Touring. Including dealer credit and trade in Price of car was 35350. We opted for the 3k of 10yr 100k mile warranty. Sales tax was 2500 dollars. Out the door 41K. Financed at the 1.9% with 10k down. Really enjoy the car and look forward to all the trips we will have with the kids and the places we will go.

#617 ·
Purchased a 2016 Smokey Topaz Touring. Including dealer credit and trade in Price of car was 35350. We opted for the 3k of 10yr 100k mile warranty. Sales tax was 2500 dollars. Out the door 41K. Financed at the 1.9% with 10k down. Really enjoy the car and look forward to all the trips we will have with the kids and the places we will go.
what was your price prior to tax, title, extended warranty, and trade in allowance?

#603 ·
Will be picking up a 2016 Odyssey EX-L, white diamond pearl with beige interior for $31500 OTD (no accessories). Tack on another $1000ish for TT&L. I know I'm getting the shaft on my trade (2012 Enclave), but I bet it will be tough to sell that car in this market here. I can do without factory NAV, since Google will help me get around town, and as far as RES, the kids can use their tablets. Hopefully, it will all go well.

#605 ·
Purchased EX-L with rear entertainment during the weekend for 33K OTD (3% sales tax in North Carolina area).

Has life time oil changes free included.

I could have got another $250 less, with three dealers competing, but was tired and said let dealers also live and took at 33K OTD.

MSRP: $38,700.00
Discount: $7,379.58

Adjusted price: $31,320.42
$599 processing fee
$957.58 Sales tax
$123.00 Title & Tags:

Total OTD price: $33,000.00

#611 ·
Can anyone recommend a good honda dealer in Great Houston Area? I am in the market for 2016 Odyssey EX/SE.. after numerous internet quote and a few dealership visits... the best quote i got are

SE - $33,3xx (OTD)
EX - $32,1xx (OTD)

I am new to the town... and I would greatly appreciate it if you kindly give me some thoughts on this...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.