Honda Odyssey Forum banner

2015 Touring Elite Rear Entertainment

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  RyTone 
#1 ·
Will the DVD player play burned DVD-R's?

#2 ·
Actually, My 2011 plays burnt discs with NO problems. I want to figure out how i can connect an iphone full of movies that will play without using the rear jack.

#3 ·
I also confirm that it plays burnt DVD's but mine is also a 2011 Touring Elite.

Actually, My 2011 plays burnt discs with NO problems. I want to figure out how i can connect an iphone full of movies that will play without using the rear jack.
You could try the latest NAVTOOL with HDMI. It's not on their website yet so you'd have to call to order it. I just installed it on mine but I think they are still working out some of the bugs. I have mine connected to a Roku 3 then I split the output to the NAVTOOL and the rear HDMI port. The problem I have is that the video is shaky. They said that it might just be a firmware update issue and will get back to me once they can replicate the issue. I haven't tried using an iPhone adapter but I'm guessing that will work fine since that's how they have it hooked up in their demo videos.

Here's a quick video of my issue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.