Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Everything you need for a successful repair job

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  CARiD 
#1 · (Edited)
We get used to upgrade our vehicles with aftermarket parts, to add performance and style. But when it comes to the moment, when something needs to be repaired or replaced, we get lost. Fortunately, 2 leading manufacturers in this area – Dorman and Replace solved this problem and created a wide range of repair products, such as suspension parts, ignition parts, electrical and steering parts, replacement fenders, hoods, side mirrors, interior parts and much more. Dorman has almost centenary history; the encompasses a suite of products, from automotive hardware to the application-specific parts once available only from the OE manufacturer. You can find more information about this brand at CARiD.com.
When you want original equipment (OE) quality but don’t want to pay the high OE price, you need Replace® parts that look and function just like OE parts; they’re identical in every way, except for the price. Discover more information about Replace at CARiD.com with this link.

To find specific product you need, visit our Auto Parts & Body Repair section.

Have you ever used any of them? Share with us your experience in repair.

See less See more
#2 ·
Exhaust system is an essential part of every vehicle and its important to keep all of its components in a good shape. If your stock exhaust resonator is leaking or damaged, and you'd like to get a direct replacement part that will fit as perfectly as the factory one and last even longer, browse our selection of exhaust resonators.

Made by well-known automotive brands, all exhaust resonators that we carry are manufactured from the high-quality materials to ensure great looks and performance. They are designed to perform and sound like the original system and reduce excessive exhaust noise in your vehicle.

Exhaust Resonators | 300+ Products - CARiD.com

#3 ·
Unfortunately, in my experience Dorman is pretty poor when it comes to replacement electrical parts. They're good for many things in a pinch but not electrical. I've seen items not work right out of the box and if they do work, they often don't last very long. I haven't used Replace so I can't give an opinion one way or another.

#4 ·
I am glad Carid is a sponsor of this site.
I replaced my alternator with a Denso reman from Carid and am happy with the experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.