2018 Honda Odyssey preorder SoCal dealers?
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2018 Honda Odyssey preorder SoCal dealers?

2018 Honda Odyssey preorder SoCal dealers?

Has anyone been able to reserve/preorder a 2018 Ody with a SoCal dealer? Been trying to find one but not having much success. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

The SoCA dealers (talked to 3) seem to be getting two (2) Odys the end of this month and are scheduling test drives...usually an Elite and a Touring...so I think they may just be keeping those as demo vehicles. Then I expect more EX and EX-Ls to arrive in June to begin actual stock and available for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff999 View Post
    The SoCA dealers (talked to 3) seem to be getting two (2) Odys the end of this month and are scheduling test drives...usually an Elite and a Touring...so I think they may just be keeping those as demo vehicles. Then I expect more EX and EX-Ls to arrive in June to begin actual stock and available for sale.
    I'm not in SoCa but I had at least one dealer near me say their first two were supposed to be for test drives but their sales manager said just sell them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Which dealers in So Cal will be getting them? I want to take a look at the van in person and test drive.

Thx.

Just go to this site, pick out 4-6 dealers nearest to you (what are there, 30-35 Honda dealers in SoCA?), and ask about their first deliveries this month or early June -
    www.socalhondadealers.com

Just go to this site, pick out 4-6 dealers nearest to you (what are there, 30-35 Honda dealers in SoCA?), and ask about their first deliveries this month or early June -
    www.socalhondadealers.com
    Thanks!

Not much luck with SoCAl dealers in the LA/inland empire area with an elite model. Got one quoted me $2500 over msrp! Ridiculous. Only two have confirmed they r getting an elite in the coming weeks nothing confirmed. Looks like elite trims are going to be hard to come by, which is what I'm looking for.Oh and one dealer told me it's against CA law to place deposits on vehicles not on the dealer lot? Interesting....I've seen a lot of Facebook posts from dealers in the past hours that they got their first deliveries, mostly east coast and southeast states

Regarding Facebook just type 2018 Honda Odyssey and you should see several posts from dealer/salesman saying they have the car

Also interested in an Elite in SoCal, will probably wait it out. Just drive my 2014 until then!!!!
    2014 Touring Elite (White Truffle - Hauler)
    2007 S550 (Darth Vader - Cruiser)

12. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread