Inventory Data - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inventory Data

Still playing the waiting game with my local dealers. Stock still seems to be pretty low, especially for the EX I'm looking for. The most any dealer has seems to be three (of any trim). I found this one dealer, Inner Grove in Minneapolis that show 28(!) in their inventory. Anyone in the area familiar with this dealer? Any dealers in Canada yet who have a decent inventory?

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

I just went through the posted inventory by dealers in Ontario today and there are 22 Touring's for all of Ontario, very few others and if you want a color other than Black or White, you will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 2007EXLjab View Post
    I just went through the posted inventory by dealers in Ontario today and there are 22 Touring's for all of Ontario, very few others and if you want a color other than Black or White, you will have to wait.
    Yeah, looks like most of us will be waiting for the next batch, or the one after that . . .

"You can have any color as long as it's black." - Henry Ford.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by eddie777 View Post
    Still playing the waiting game with my local dealers. Stock still seems to be pretty low, especially for the EX I'm looking for. The most any dealer has seems to be three (of any trim). I found this one dealer, Inner Grove in Minneapolis that show 28(!) in their inventory. Anyone in the area familiar with this dealer? Any dealers in Canada yet who have a decent inventory?
    I've been talking to this dealership and have been out to the lot a few times. The other day they only had about 4 on the lot for sale (one was listed as sold). According to the inventory search on the Honda site most of their "inventory" is "in transit". I've been monitoring it closely for the last few weeks and most of the models have been listed "in transit" for awhile. The dealer keeps saying they should be getting more in soon. It seems like the area dealerships received a handful initially, and they are now waiting for the next batch to arrive.

I keep looking at the inventory for the local dealers. Inventory keeps rising but all are "in transit"

At least for my dealership, the Honda website was a little slow in updating. The van I purchased was still listed as in transit the day I picked it up. The dealership was also able to tell me about the inventory that they were receiving before it appeared on the web site. I'm assuming the web site updates after the vehicles are built. I was at the dealership today, and saw one vehicle that was listed as in transit, but there.

9. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12