Inventory Data
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inventory Data

Inventory Data

Honda Car & SUV Inventory | Honda

It seems accurate, at least for the several dealers I have contacted over the last few days. Sometimes on a dealer's site there is nothing more than a VIN and exterior color, and it doesn't tell whether it is in transit or has already arrived, so this may be helpful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Nice. Thanks

Good link. I see some MN dealers are getting a decent supply of them, including some plain EXs.

Some Canadians will fondly remember the good old days when the CN$ was at par with the US$ and many were travelling down to the US to buy cars, and US dealers let them. Now our $ is crap and pretty sure dealers don't allow sales to non-residents anyway.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for this link. This is great! Called several dealers today and they don't even know what they have.

Nice find, I have been looking for some type of inventory checker like this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Accord07 View Post

It seems accurate, at least for the several dealers I have contacted over the last few days. Sometimes on a dealer's site there is nothing more than a VIN and exterior color, and it doesn't tell whether it is in transit or has already arrived, so this may be helpful.

Honda inventory link shows some 'in lot' and others 'in transit'. Spoke to my local honda dealers and they have not yet received some of these, even though it's listed 'in lot' for a week now. Not sure how reliable is the inventory data?

This data was accurate for my area. It is how I found the loadout and color I wanted when we went to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by zanthian View Post
    This data was accurate for my area. It is how I found the loadout and color I wanted when we went to buy.
    I agree- the color/combo/trim data is accurate but whether the car is available 'in lot' doesn't seem accurate- atleast for Indiana.

yeah not sure the "In Transit" or "On The Lot" descriptions are accurate. I have a deposit down for a van that had an ETA (according to the dealer) of 5/26 - 5/30. as of today dealer says it hasn't arrived yet but on this site it shows that it has been "On The Lot" since yesterday.

Not accurate for me...my vin # shows on dealer lot yet the dealer is adamant it in NOT.

I didn't see where to search by vin, but the one we bought is listed as in transit on this site. I can't imagine they'd order exactly the same color and trim again, considering the only had 2 2018s on the lot. According to this, they have an ex and ex-l on the way (they sold their one touring and one elite).

I'm just checking to see if I'm using the site correctly. But can I search for a particular trim and color to see where they might be? I haven't figured out how to do that if it is possible. All I can do is select a dealer and then see what is on their lot or in transit. Am I missing something? Thanks everyone.

is there a way to search by VIN? I do have a vin and the dealer tells me it's in transit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Accord07 View Post

I just want to thank you for posting this link. I look at it daily.

seems like stock is building up. Haven't seem stock go down. to me this means that because leasing prices are crazy high there is no movement.

18. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast