Key reprogramming
NEWS

1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Key reprogramming

Key reprogramming

My Ody 2004 EX key was stolen yesterday. I still have two keys but I also would like a new key and get all them reprogrammed, so that stolen key wouldn't start the car. I am in Chicago. One dealer quote me $35 for a FOB and reprogram all the keys for free. Look through the board, seems dealer usually do charge for reprogramming key. Does it cause them to get a new single use single day keycode from Honda. Certainly I don't want to do is that they duplicate the key code from my old one??

I am talking the key not keyless entry remote.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Sounds like a deal to me.

I've never had to have it done, but that doesn't sound like a bad price to me. 2

I got it done. Comparing with other dealers' quote, it's good deal.

Geez, it sure seems that prices have gone up considerably over the past few years.

I have a 2010 Honda Odyssey. The dealer quoted me $65/key *plus* a $95 reprogramming fee.

The prices or not to much.Its depends on the area where you are living because they charge price according to that area.I had pay about $110 for key as well as reprogramming fees about 5 months ago.

8. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements