Honesty | Reverence | Hope | Thrift | Humility | Charity
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority,
not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no
one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but
there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want
to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to
share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Sincerity | Moderation | Hard Work | Courage | Personal Responsibility