Interior LEDs -- just do it
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: Interior LEDs -- just do it

Interior LEDs -- just do it

I've been modding up my 2019 EX-L, and will share my opinions on various things I've done if anyone cares. For the hands-down, slam-dunk, why didn't the factory make it this way I would say replacing all internal lights with LEDs is an insanely valuable upgrade.

For $20 and 20 minutes, your car will have 5x brighter illumination, and actually look like it was built in the current era. I find those old lights so depressing, and almost comically dim. Only tricky one to replace was the vanity mirror, where you need to stick a long flathead screwdriver into the bottom indent to release it (I thought it popped off the top).

I got my sets on Amazon, note that in the 2018+, there are 3 sizes needed- one for vanity, one for trunk and one for the primary dome/door lights.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Yea I agree this is one of the first things you should do. Cheap, easy. My kids are great about leaving a dome light on and LED's will take way longer to kill the battery than the outdated yellow incandescent lamps.
    2012 Odyssey EX-L/NAV, Black

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements