depaxing 06 touring 20" wheels work?
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: depaxing 06 touring 20" wheels work?

depaxing 06 touring 20" wheels work?

Can anyone help me, trying to find out if I can depax my 06 touring and use 20" wheels, if so can I use any aftermarket wheel as long as the bolt pattern is 5x120? also does the offset and width matters on the new wheels? looking at a set of OEM 20" honda pilot elites, not sure this will work.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

1) Yes, you can depax your 06 Touring using 20" wheels
    2) Yes, as long as the center bore of the wheel is 64.1mm or greater, have 14mm stud holes and can bear the weight of a 4,600lb minivan plus passengers/cargo.
    3) Stock Height, for the most part, yes. There are limitations, however. Wheel face/spokes must clear your calipers. Depending on the width, positive offset may be a limiting factor. Conversely, too much negative offset may impede your ability to open the sliding doors. Lowered, no. Width, offset and tire size limit your choices without modifications to your fender wells and camber settings.
    4) OEM Pilot wheels will work. Depending on tire size, you may rub occasionally with a heavy rear load and/or if your rear shocks are worn/sag. I have an 06 Touring. It rubs every once in a while with 20" OEM MDX and 18" OEM Odyssey Elite wheels.

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements