I bought my 2006 Odyssey EX for $25,200 at Maroone Honda of Hollywood. Ty was my dealer, we have bought from him in the past and are very happy with the expierence. He also has a neat English accent...

Go to Edmunds.com and fill out their form, asking for offers from local dealers. Get one from everyone else. Then print the best quotes out and take them to Ty. He will come close. Other dealers will trick you once you are there, or charge an arm and a leg for accessories. We paid fair prices for options and the base model was only $25,200 (according to Consumer Reports, that is exactly the dealer's cost after a holdback). They also gave us a fair price for our trade. Be sure to take in print outs from kbb.com, Black Book, and edmunds.com (on Edmunds, search for the TMV report). Expect them to pay near kbb.com. Edmunds is much higher and not accurate at all, but it is a good bargaining chip because it is basically the highest amount anyone has received for your car in your area...

If you are from further north or south, call them first and talk with Ty. He will work with you over the phone first and get a price before you go in to test drive.