should I invest in a bra?
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: should I invest in a bra?

should I invest in a bra?

Hi. I am in Toronto, Canada. I have two road trips planned for this one. One to Orlando and back at the end of June...one week...to give the kids a break before they head off to camp. And then another one for the first two weeks of august to Newfoundland. I have a 2014 odyssey in white. This car has been to florida and back 3 times since we bought it in 2014. No major road rash. I found a guy who is selling the OEM bras for $100. I already have the hood deflector. Should I buy the bra or not? What do you think? Does it make a huge difference? I wash the car every weekend. All your pros and cons for the bra idea would be greatly appreciated.

btw: 3M invisible bra is out of the question. I don't like the look of them on a white car. It's bra or bust.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

I am looking to get one for my 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L too.

I found that 95% of the small paint chips on the van are on the front bumper cover. (I already have the hood deflector.)

If I were to buy a new van, I would definitely get a bra, but just for the summer months. I have read that dirt under it can chafe the paint if the bra isn't regularly removed and the area cleaned.

Dave
    2002 Odyssey EX Fern (Granite) Green
    Honda hood protector, stainless steel flex brake lines, Honda block heater, AC condenser screen, Zymol wax
    151,000 miles/243,000 kilometres; original transmission; Amsoil MV ATF since 79,000 miles/127,000 kilometres; Magnefine aux ATF filter; Honda aux ATF cooler; 19 drain and fills

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

If your doing that much traveling, I would definitely get a bra. Like Dave stated, take it off when your not traveling that far, it could do more damage then protect
    2013 Odyssey EX-L
    2005 Baja Turbo 5 speed
    2014 Tacoma TRD Supercharged

Personally I doubt the bra would outershine the deflector.

The deflector should suffice.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

8. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements