Best Honda Care Extended Warranty Prices - Page 71
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,064 of 1064

Thread: Best Honda Care Extended Warranty Prices

Just got a quote from Hayanish for D82/8yr. 120k, of $1290. I think I'll go with that quote.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Got a quote of $1480 for G52 8 years, 120k miles from Hyannis honda and looks high as compare to $1260-1280 people paid on this forum.
    Only difference is car is 2015 with 35k miles, do buying plan late cause any surcharge or prices increased recently?

For some reason prices do increase as the vehicle approaches 36k miles. I quoted out one with 35k and one with 0k and they were about $500 different.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Is the warranty covering the same period of time or the same number of years forward? Assuming they both have the same end-date, I think one could be higher because people tend to buy late-in-the-game warranties when they've had trouble that might suggest more trouble ahead.
    '16 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite in Obsidian Blue Pearl w/ Roof Rails, Door Sill Garnish, Wheel Locks, Splash Guards & Both Rear Mats, 8/120K Honda Care
    '14 Audi S6 Prestige 4.0L 2xTurbo V8 in Phantom Black: Sport Differential, HUD, Night Vision, Adaptive Cruise, Massage Seats, Full LED, Sunshades, Cold Pkg, Rear Airbags, Tint, Waze VIM, Xpel Ultimate & Opti-Coat Pro
    Sold: '12 Odyssey Touring Elite in Smoky Topaz Metallic
    Sold: '05 Audi A6 3.2 in Stratos Blue Pearl

It sounds like you can get a good price on warranty as long as you buy it within first year or less than 12000 miles? From what I am reading if your car has over 6000 miles then the warranty clock begins on the date of purchase. If that is true, then it seems like it may be worth while to buy warranty later on in the year after a new car purchase so you can extend the time by a little bit. Is this true?

Is there a Honda Warranty for > 8 years? Say 10 yr/100K or 10yr/120K? Averaging 12K miles wanted to see if we can get a 10yr warranty.

does anyone know if you buy the extend warranty, do you have to have the dealership service your car like oil change, tune up, etc or can you do it yourself and keep records if something happens to the car will they honor the fix if it is engine related or will they say you didn't take it to us for tune up or regular oil change so you breach your warranty contract and we aren't fixing it?

thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by yenracer View Post
    does anyone know if you buy the extend warranty, do you have to have the dealership service your car like oil change, tune up, etc or can you do it yourself and keep records if something happens to the car will they honor the fix if it is engine related or will they say you didn't take it to us for tune up or regular oil change so you breach your warranty contract and we aren't fixing it?

thanks all
    You can do it yourself or any other shop as long as you keep the records.

Will check with SACCUCCI and HYANNIS. Are other sellers in July 2018.
    Purchased a new 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring and interested in getting the extended warranty.

Just came home with new 2019 Elite. Dealer tried to sell us 8year/120k extended warranty for $2,300. I just couldn’t do it. Sounded way too high. Anyone recently purchase this on a 2019 Elite?

You will have to contact a dealer to get current pricing. The rules are still the same: They cannot actually sell it online. You have to contact them directly, either through email or on the phone. They can send you a quote through email, but the actual transaction has to be over the phone I think (you need to give them a credit card) Here is the page from College Hills Honda:

https://www.collegehillshonda.com/HC.html

Some more:

https://www.hondaofkeene.com/vehicle-warranty.htm

https://hyannishondacare.com/benefits.php

https://www.saccuccihondacare.com/

Get a few quotes. Report what they are offering out there.

I just got quotes from Saccucci and Hyannis for D82 plan

Saccucci is $1395
    Hyannis is $1345

I will probably buy the Honda Care this week or next.

anyone have more current price quotes that they've received?

I've searched the thread and the forum, but haven't been able to find a good answer to my question. I'm looking at buying a CPO 2016 Odyssey from a Honda dealer, will the vehicle be eligible for Honda Care if it has >36k miles?

The Honda website says vehicles are only eligible under 36k miles (bottom of the page): https://automobiles.honda.com/insight/warranty

I called Saccucci and they said it's not eligible, but the dealer says that adding Honda Care is not an issue because I'm buying it as a CPO.

Has anyone else run into this?
    '05 Odyssey EX

17. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071