2002 Odyssey Parting Out - Page 3
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2002 Odyssey Parting Out

Quote Originally Posted by james1787 View Post
    Do you have a shop manual available? At some point I'd like to pick one up. I can't think of anything right now that I need, but I'll go over my 2002 today after work. I'm not sure what spare parts it makes sense to keep on hand.
    I have the Haynes Manual but not the 'official' shop manual. I am working up a list of the parts I have and will be posting that in a little while. The 'hulk' goes to the recycler in a week so if there are body parts you think you might need let me know and I can pull these off and set them aside (no obligation).

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2001oddity View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for the catalytic converter. That part still available? I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
    I will send you a PM with some options.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsayrw View Post
    I will send you a PM with some options.
    Did you get my PM regarding the Catalytic converter? It is available if you want it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2001oddity View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for the catalytic converter. That part still available? I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
    2001oddity: Just wondering if you are still interested in the catalytic converter? It is pulled and package for shipping if you are. Sent you a PM with pricing info but basically shipping plus $25.

Hub caps

Are the hub caps in decent shape? how much would you want for them?
    can you confirm the size of the tires?

I might also be interested in the front headlights and steering wheel

Quote Originally Posted by jwajwajwa View Post
    Are the hub caps in decent shape? how much would you want for them?
    can you confirm the size of the tires?

I might also be interested in the front headlights and steering wheel
    Wheel are gone (hubcaps and tires) - Sorry. Headlights (and 4 bulbs) are in good shape and available. Only asking S&H plus small amount to cover Paypal fees. Let me know. Did not pull the steering wheel before it went to salvage.
    Let me know a basic Zip code and I can get you an estimated shipping cost.

Did you sell the catalytic converter and O2 sensors?

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy1313 View Post
    Did you sell the catalytic converter and O2 sensors?

PM sent
    Sent response to PM and will get you a price.

Finally got thru all the parts. If you need something for a 2nd Generation Honda Odyssey let me know and I will give you a great price (basically shipping+paypal fees + 10%). Hoping I can help someone out who needs parts and willing to try used at a great price. A sample of a few items I have (all in working order when removed): pretty much every switch/relay/sensor from the engine and interior, Ignition coils (6), Fuel pressure regulator, HVAC /Blower Motor transistor assembly, AC Compressor, rear springs, rear blower motor assembly (fan, resistor, sub assy, etc), rear heater core, fan units and shrouds, AC Pressure switch, AC hoses (front and rear), thermostat, EGR Valve, knock sensor, transmission speed sensor (and wiring), Transmission pressure switches (all less than 6months old), catalytic converter, head lights, both side mirrors with motors, seat belts, floor mats, etc).
    Bottom line: Especially if you are troubleshooting and are doing a diagnosis by part replacement, let me know what you need and it is yours cheap.

Hi, im in need of tha latch mechanism for the left sliding door, the one that bolt on the inside in the rear part of the door and close the door after it slide forward. Let me know if you have it

HI, My engine was overheated and blown the head gaskets. Can I have price for both cylinder heads included cam shaft and valves. Thank you.

Hi Lindsayrw, do you still have some of these parts available? I'm looking for
    knock sensor, transmission speed sensor (and wiring), Transmission pressure switches.
    Thanks for the post and help!

15. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123