4th Gen Precat delete/Jpipe - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4th Gen Precat delete/Jpipe

Quote Originally Posted by MrRangerZr1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenhwolf View Post
    I have contact with them by mail, I am from Mexico, but they told that the 7th generation accord hfpc and the last generation accord with little modifications can fit, but I want a product that fit 100% because here I cannot get a muffler installer that do it well. They just cut and install a little ugly. Maybe I can get the best that fit, and Mexico City it’s a shop where they create exhaust system and probably can modifcate to fit. And it’s the same with the intake system where I made a tread, asking for development, maybe you can get your odyssey to Afepower or KnFikters to develop the intake system. And what they tell you about the development of the exhaust at rv6 if you take the vehicle?
    He's not going to drive from NY to CA just for an intake system lol. Once again, no "little modifications" will work. Would've been real easy if that was the case. RV6 is not going to make any products for the odyssey because only 1 or 2 people will buy it. That's the problem with the odyssey, not enough interest. People always say "yeah I'll buy it!" company makes it and no one buys it. That's why everyone you're contacting doesn't want to deal anything with the odyssey.
    Hahaha, nop, NY it’s ti far from ca, but I don’t know where everybody live, just suppose you can go

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mooser83 View Post
    Unfortunately it is not economical to drive to aFe in California for a $300 intake. I live 2700 miles away and would cost me thousands . If they come out with one I am all about it and would order it today. I am happy with the modified intake I have now, it would just be nice to have a true cold air system. It's tough since there isn't a performance market for minivans. As far as Rv6 I have not contacted them but don't expect them to make one for the Odyssey either. I live nearly 800 miles from them so I wouldn't travel there either. I'm hoping to find the exhaust parts that are close. Hopefully it all bolts up and I just need to have some hangers moved which would be no big deal. Eventually I'm going to have an exhaust shop do an exhaust system for the rest of it, but I would prefer to be able to bolt it up to the stock system and just have a new hanger welded on or something.

I'll update this with what I find on the exhaust once I get to that point.
    Yeah, that’s the problem with minivans, no body tune one, just few cases like us, hehe

any updates I would love to change out the factory setup.
    Our third Odyssey a 4th Gen Elite, deep rear tint mild front glass, factory all weather mats, LED lighting throughout cabin, LED fogs and upgraded DRL, altered AEM true CAI from another build air feeds from below drivers side tire, resonator delete, aftermarket muffler (very mild), poly front sway bar bushings, VCMuzzler II from Verbatim, drain 3x Valvoline maxlife in tranny, external engine and transmission coolers and upgraded PS cooler system.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12