Exhaust
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: Exhaust

Exhaust

I am planning to replace the stock exhaust on my 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L. What brand should I go for? Any recommendations? Something not too loud please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Is your present exhaust damaged, or are you aiming to boost the van's performance?

Dave
    2002 Odyssey EX Fern (Granite) Green
    Honda hood protector, stainless steel flex brake lines, Honda block heater, AC condenser screen, Zymol wax
    151,000 miles/243,000 kilometres; original transmission; Amsoil MV ATF since 79,000 miles/127,000 kilometres; Magnefine aux ATF filter; Honda aux ATF cooler; 19 drain and fills

I am looking at doing the same on my 2010. Space appears to be a challenge. I have not had a really good look at the stock bends in the exhaust yet but the pipe diameter should be fine if it is ~2.5".

What I was planning on doing is running one of those Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonators in front of an 18" Flowmaster HP2. That should be reasonably quiet and tuck up in there just fine.

If I can cut out the old mufflers myself and clamp these in their place, I may do that or go have the local muffler shop weld them in.
    YouTube channel:
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lonetrickster View Post
    I am planning to replace the stock exhaust on my 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L. What brand should I go for? Any recommendations? Something not too loud please.
    THere is no brand of premade available, what type of sound do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2010EX View Post
    I am looking at doing the same on my 2010. Space appears to be a challenge. I have not had a really good look at the stock bends in the exhaust yet but the pipe diameter should be fine if it is ~2.5".

What I was planning on doing is running one of those Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonators in front of an 18" Flowmaster HP2. That should be reasonably quiet and tuck up in there just fine.

If I can cut out the old mufflers myself and clamp these in their place, I may do that or go have the local muffler shop weld them in.
    The stock bents aren't too bad, plenty of room to route actually. I went the race route hahaha 2.5" piping to a xpipe, then ran dual 2.5" lines down to the rear with dual buddy clubs.

7. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements