Honda Odyssey Forum banner

North Alabama Odys, Check In!

16K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  paladino 
#1 ·
This Forum area is pretty dead most of the time, so I thought I would generate a little activity! I have met a couple Ody folks, but know there are several more. Reply and give your location.
We live in Madison (Monrovia).

#27 ·
Still have our 07 EX.

11K miles after 1 year of ownership. Took it to Disney this past November... was a great trip.

#29 ·
Ding, ding.

Does Birmingham count for north? If not, I've been to North Alabama several times. :) I also have relatives in Florence.

Anyway, we just bought our first Ody last Thursday and love it. See my Introduce yourself post.

Later,
Lee

#30 ·
Wow, we really don't get much action in this area! Hope all the North Ala Odys are well! :)

#34 ·
Just picked up a 2007 EXL - DVD. Bought from Airport Honda in Knoxville TN on our way home from Thanksgiving with family when our Ford Freestar trans decided to go. Did not get much time to research or look around. Did some internet research waiting for the dealers to open on a sunday. Luckily the Toyota and Honda dealers are only 100 yards apart. Drove 1 Sienna and 1 Ody, wife liked the Ody better. Very happy with it so far.

About as far north in Alabama as you can get Hazel Green!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.