Besides Snow tires, this could be the most important upgrade to protect the Ody.
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: Besides Snow tires, this could be the most important upgrade to protect the Ody.

Besides Snow tires, this could be the most important upgrade to protect the Ody.

Getting ready for mother nature. Mats were from XenonDepot.

Before

After

3rd Row

Due to packaging the third row didn't want to stay flat, so I put a tool box to help it settle.

Install was a snap, our van has a new feel with the mats. I am impress with the quality. Didn't deal directly with Steve here, but when I had a question, he was here to help.
    So up next is...
    2008 Slate Metallic Green Touring Oddy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Looks great! price?

Price was whatever xenon depot charges... If you look up my older posts, I was shopping for awhile before buying. In the end, the ended up being cheaper.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Considering that you just got them and installed them, I figured you would know the price off the top of your head. I guess I was mistaken. I clearly over estimated your short term memory capabilities Perhaps you should have replied to your previous post regarding your shopping experience to prevent over posting. It also makes the "search" function more efficient. enjoy the floor mats.

Quote Originally Posted by autobot152 View Post
    Considering that you just got them and installed them, I figured you would know the price off the top of your head. I guess I was mistaken. I clearly over estimated your short term memory capabilities Perhaps you should have replied to your previous post regarding your shopping experience to prevent over posting. It also makes the "search" function more efficient. enjoy the floor mats.
    I'm sorry, I was in the middle of something when I posted my reply. Price was $279.85

No worries. Thanks for the price. Let us know what you think of them once mother nature brings on the rain and snow. I would be curious your thoughts on water retention of the weathertech liners vs. water absorption from regular carpet mats.

In your 7th photo, of the 3rd row where you have the toolbox, it looks like there's a big exposed gap before the plastic lip of the car meets the liner?

Quote Originally Posted by autobot152 View Post
    No worries. Thanks for the price. Let us know what you think of them once mother nature brings on the rain and snow. I would be curious your thoughts on water retention of the weathertech liners vs. water absorption from regular carpet mats.
    Will do, so far my kids have been taking all sorts of crap on them. One thing I notice is that being black and rubber, it's hard for crap to hide, thus giving you mats a "dirtier than it look" look.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeSUV View Post
    In your 7th photo, of the 3rd row where you have the toolbox, it looks like there's a big exposed gap before the plastic lip of the car meets the liner?
    I'll take a look at it tomorrow and take a better picture.

11. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements