Hello from New Zealand
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: Hello from New Zealand

Hello from New Zealand

Hi all

My current 2003 vehicle is my second Odyssey, as I recently updated from my previous 1998 model. My current one is an import from Singapore, which I hope that doesn't cause any issues.

My reason for joining was my search for information on resetting an SRS alarm after I removed the passenger seat to clean the carpet, which was itself due to a bottle of cream having gone AWOL for a little over a week. Thankfully, after 5 cleans, the smell came out, but I learned from experience that starting the car without replacing one of the seatbelt plugs causes an SRS alarm, which disables the airbags and is apparently a WoF fail. The local garage reset it for me for $25.

Looking forward to learning heaps in the club.

Kevan
    Last edited by Kevan Quinn; Today at 02:00 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements