Issues with Proximity Door Unlock :(
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: Issues with Proximity Door Unlock :(

Issues with Proximity Door Unlock :(

Hi All,

My dad was hearing some weird sounds like things were loose in the back , so i took the interior apart and found a few things that were making the annoying sounds and correct them via foam and torqing them down.

so it was a long task as i could only spend about an hour a day so mean while my dad needed the car for work so he continued to drive it , the day of where i was going to install the last interior trim panel "Right Interior Quarter Trim" , he noticed a yellow light on his dash

It was the Proximity key light in YELLOW

I disconnected the battery for a day and it goes away for a couple of min then pops back up SOLID.

Everything in the car is working as it should EXCEPT the door unlock via proximity.

Any help would be apprecaited, it would be awesome if i could pull the DTC codes.but not sure i can with my current OBD reader.

Let me know if there is anything i can do.

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

Well, start by telling us exactly what model and year. Then the current miles. This is Required in any post asking mechanical questions.
    In this case I would like to know just what panels you were taking off. Also, did you have the key on you as you worked on it? Have you replaced the key fob battery?

4. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements