Anybody purchase the 3M Clear Bra for the front?
  1. Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums – General discussion forum for Honda Odyssey

Welcome to Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums - a website dedicated to all things Honda Odyssey.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Honda Odyssey Forum : Odyssey Minivan Forums today!

Thread: Anybody purchase the 3M Clear Bra for the front?

Anybody purchase the 3M Clear Bra for the front?

Not sure if the dealer has the option to install the 3M Body protection. I forgot to ask for one. I'm pro at installing mobile devices skin but for van it might be a bigger project. Have anybody installed a kit or purchase one from 3M Clear bar before? Is it hard to install? Video?

Thinking about getting one of these.

https://carprotectionpros.com/paint-...uxe-film-kit-1

2. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

I checked into having it done but not at the dealership, found a place locally that will do it for $900, thats the whole front, headlights, fog lights and side mirrors and door handle pockets with 3M either 8 or 10 yr warrenty

Me too. I called around So Cal and the best price was around $900 and up to $1500 on the high end. Having done a clear bra on multiple cars before, I will def do this for my Odyssey.

5. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements

I have Xpel Ultimate on my other car and its worked great over the years. I wonder how it compares to the 3M.

Registered User WestTexasRanger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drjazzsk View Post
    I have Xpel Ultimate on my other car and its worked great over the years. I wonder how it compares to the 3M.
    Xpel Ultimate is the superior product as far as ease of installation, protection and removal (if necessary) according to the installation Gurus in my area.

Have had 3M before and xpel ultimate on my current vehicle. Think xpel is the better product of the two.

I may not get a clear bra in the future because it still gets marked by rocks so cosmetically the result is the same. Rock chips are annoying but they can be repaired easier than tears in the clear bra. Also it's basically saving the paint for the next owner but the money spent on the bra won't be recouped.

Also make sure you find a great installer because air bubbles are annoying on the vehicle as well.

Just my recent thinking at least.

9. Remove Advertisements
    OdyClub.com
    Advertisements