Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Honda offer 0.9% financing very often? We're looking at buying a 2011 Touring Elite but NONE of the dealers we've contacted are coming down from sticker + fees. Trying to decide whether to buy now to take advantage of low financing or wait until next spring/summer to look at the 2012's if there's a good chance 0.9% financing will be offered again. Any feedback greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Outside of around holidays, they usually don't do 0.9% on Odyssey's. We don't have pricing on the 2012's yet but its possible it could go up a couple $100.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I could've written that exact original post today!! We are in the same situation. I really think we will want a 2012 and was wondering if the great financing of .9 % might be out around Thanksgiving or Christmas though instead of spring. Also, how high should the Honda rates go when not the .9??

Thanks for starting this thread boymom!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,843 Posts
If you can wait, I would recommend waiting. Currently, due to supply and demand, stealers are not budging. If you can wait it out, once the supply and demand normalize, you will get better deals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments, everyone! Don't have to buy now, so will most likely wait for the next time they offer 0.9%. May end up losing some value on our trade-in, but just can't stomach the thought of paying msrp for a car that will be a previous year's model in a few weeks. dvpatel, "stealers" is so true!! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
No point in waiting now... 0.9% is now being offered again...:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I could've written that exact original post today!! We are in the same situation. I really think we will want a 2012 and was wondering if the great financing of .9 % might be out around Thanksgiving or Christmas though instead of spring. Also, how high should the Honda rates go when not the .9??

Thanks for starting this thread boymom!!!
Honda had 1.9% on Odyssey's prior to releasing the 0.9% for Labor Day. It's possible it could stay 1.9% or go up or down a point after Labor Day. With the 2012's, don't expect any financing deals on those however.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts