Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a RRP Ody this afternoon and noticed that it had already had fog lights... Is the fog light fitting problem being solved? Or, are the 2002 fog lights available now?

·
Registered
194 Posts
From previous posts I *think* (for whatever that is worth) that the only issue with the 2001 lights fitting the 2002 Van is in the fuse box.

The receptacle reserved for the Fog lights is now used by the heated seats in the EX-Ls.

Beyond this I think everything else fits the same.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just checked trevors site (Handa-A) and they still show them as not available. He is usually on top of things. Maybe the owner of the RRP found a work-a-round for the problem.
If what PD55 says is true, it is a very minor fix. Nothing a good quality inline fuse wouldn't fix. Honda is probably re-working the whole wire harness.
------------------
Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES Soon!

[This message has been edited by tomhan (edited 10-02-2001).]

·
Registered
194 Posts
Simple Fix: Fog Lights for the summer, Warm butt for the winter!

·
Registered
196 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PD55:
Simple Fix: Fog Lights for the summer, Warm butt for the winter!</font>
I love it!. BTW - your pics were great. I am hopefully getting my RRP tomorrow.

------------------
Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES Soon!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PD55:
The receptacle reserved for the Fog lights is now used by the heated seats in the EX-Ls.
Beyond this I think everything else fits the same.
</font>
So, doe it mean the '01 fog lights may fit into the '02 models without leather (LX, EX)? Then the one I saw could be an EX RRP.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Well based on my limited knowledge of the subject and the fact that I do not own a Helm manual - Sure - Why Not!!

Actually - I don't know. Somebody posted here on this forum that when they checked the installation sheets for the fogs they found the seat heaters plugged in there - but it DOES make sense...

·
Registered
13 Posts
My RRP-EX is coming in this week. The Fleet Manager told me there was a problem with the fog lights and they are currently back-ordered to 10-5-01. When I learn more, I'll post an update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts